GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs. mid 90's honduh

Lewie94Passat

Audi guy in the MKV F0RUM
Car(s)
2006 Audi A3
Just coming home from class sitting at a light minding my own business, when this punk kid in some white honda rolls up to the light and starts revving. He's got the classic fart can hanging off the back and to make it worse he's in an automatic. At the light i take off and just leave him in the dust. I dunno what he was thinking.

Reminded me much of this. Too funny.

Lewie94Passat

Car(s)
2006 Audi A3
He was revving it in neutral then when the light hit he popped it back in his car jerked. Also when he's driving it's obvious cuz he's got the aznrage 150DB exhaust.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Yeah, it's really easy to hear when a fartcanned car is automatic. That telltale jerk is also quite noticeable. A lot of automatics around here take off revving in neutral so the whole world can hear how dope they sound, and then pop back into drive.

Lewie94Passat

Car(s)
2006 Audi A3
Exactly, the damn things are so annoying you can hear them miles away. My hometown was full of people with nothing but fart canned cars. I think there was only one honda that actually ran a decent number. It was like a 13.4, a teg GSR with a lot of boltons. Every other honda in the town was a 15+ easily. I used to run them with my stock VR6 passat with 280k miles, that's how slow they were.

z.zetsumei

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 United Grey GTI
Back when I was working on my GS-R, I was seriously considering putting a K20 in there and keeping it as a sleeper since I hate riced out cars so much. If there's on thing I hate more than people who rice out their cars with useless shit thinking that they're the kings of the road, it's people who do the same shit in automatics.

I hate how the random xBs with the retarded body art nonsense in Temecula rev at every hatchback they see. I just give the fatasses a wake up call by letting them go and blasting them like they're at a standstill. For some reason, I think a good majority of those drivers have a learning disorder. I have yet to run into one of them that gets completely smoked and DOESN'T blame it on a bad launch again and again.

TBH, if you see the fart can and know they're automatic just don't waste your gas. Put up your hazards, do a quick sprint out of the car to catch up, and run a fattie Russet up their tailpipe. Earplugs are the recommended headgear.