GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vs. Cobalt SS/SC

Lewie94Passat

Audi guy in the MKV F0RUM
Car(s)
2006 Audi A3
Me and a buddy i haven't seen in a while decided to go at it real quick.
My mods: Stock
His Mods: GM Stage II hardware, but the wrong flash or something, i think he's still running Stage I flash.

He kinda caught me off guard, i was taking a friend home at the time and he comes flying up, slows down next to me then takes off. It gave me enough time to downshift from 4th to 3rd, still just outside the powerband, and to take off after him. After he jumped he pulled about a car and a half, but i slowly started to creep, then i had to shift and lose the ground i made up, then he'd shift and i'd gain some more, and we went up to about 105 mph. He was still the same 1 1/2 cars he took from me when he caught me off guard. All in all this car has been making me pretty happy lately.

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
yeah.. i dont think hes stg2 then.. a stg2 ss/sc would destroy a stock gti. If I were you, I would get chipped to make the game more fun... when ur both stg2, its a drivers race for real.. for me, this is the best race ive encountered in my gti. But be warned.. they can throw a 2.6 pully and bigger fuel injectors for cheap.. making their stg2 even faster.. I beleave a GM stg2 kit comes with a 3inch pully. Ive seen people sun 2.8's thats what i ran when i had my ss/sc.. but all in all good race!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewie94Passat

Car(s)
2006 Audi A3
Yeah that's what he said, he wasn't actually fully flashed up to stage 2 yet so it wasn't taking any potential of the hardware he had, he also claimed to have the 76mm pulley instead of the 78mm one. A lot of us up where we hang out with think he's bs'ing most of the time about his mods.

Btw, he did have a time slip, and with a 2.2 60 ft he ran a 14.001 at 101

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
i think he could be bullshiting...funny story may i add.. im part of a rx7 club.. ( i own a 93 13b tri rotor) and there was this kid whoese mommy and daddy bought him one... he kept saying his was the fastest..i asked him how was it faster than mine.. (mine was the fastest in nor cal still street legal) He told be he had all this shit (he didnt have) but the icing on the cake was he said he had forged pistons!!!!!! on a fucking rotary!!!! we gave him so much shit... he never showed up again... i hate liers....

danger dan

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
gti
haha, a turbo rotary with pistons, thats must double the power!

CalBoyTex

Banned
Car(s)
2006 GTI
LOL... yeah the kid was a lil shit... I will admit he had a nice lookin 7, but attitude and cockyness kills.. aswell as lying... did i mention he had an auto!!! who the fuck buys an automatic rx7!!!!!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!then agian... i got dsg on my gti.. i hope that dosent make me the same...

Manricky

Banned
LOL... yeah the kid was a lil shit... I will admit he had a nice lookin 7, but attitude and cockyness kills.. aswell as lying... did i mention he had an auto!!! who the fuck buys an automatic rx7!!!!!!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!then agian... i got dsg on my gti.. i hope that dosent make me the same...

hahah man i think it does!:thumbup: dude your too funny!

Lewie94Passat

Car(s)
2006 Audi A3
CalBoyTex, you could always say some bullshit like, well i'm driving in traffic constantly so i need the auto, or something like, it's top of the line brand new awesome technology that i want to take advantage of. I drove the DSG and like it alot, the 6 speed was cheaper, and i dun really care which i drive.

Anyways, back on topic now, i didn't get a chance to talk to the guy later that night, so i could clear up his mods. The supercharger on those cars sound pretty wicked.

AllShot

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a ss/sc and he should have pulled atleast 3 car lengths on you..... But to be honest alot of people with these cars suck ass at driving so you might of caught a shitty driver.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
My tail pipe just blew you away.

From my bus on the left. Never mind my old Runner on the right, there would be no chance in hell.

AllShot

Passed Driver's Ed
Sweeetttttt!!!!!!!!!