GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs. 90s Oldsmobile

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
I beat some 90s Oldsmobile that launched from an intersection that tried to cut in front of me because his lane was ending. He caught me off guard so I stomped on it and flew right by him, blocking him from entering my lane.

Don't you hate people like that?

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
One of the few cars a GTI can beat :biggrin:

TurbO_Lag

Aint I?
Car(s)
2008 GTi MkV
I hate people that stay in a lane that's ending until its almost ended. I also hate people that do this, and then DON'T let people in front of them.

I also hate when I try to get over and someone doesn't let me...you jerk.

:bellyroll:

twisted by dezign

Interiors win races
Car(s)
08 Stage 2+ GTI
Hey, it's their fault for not merging ahead of time! I have the right of way :biggrin:

A tuned Mustang 5.0 also tried doing this but I let him because I was stock at the time and his car sounded very, very mean.

LeesburgMKV

gold n' black
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
pussy

TDI_POWER

Passed Driver's Ed
I beat some 90s Oldsmobile that launched from an intersection that tried to cut in front of me because HIS LANE WAS ENDING. He caught me off guard so I stomped on it and flew right by him, blocking him from entering my lane.

Don't you hate people like that?
:thumbdown:

Actually i hate people like you. his lane was ending you idiot that's why he "launched" on you.

Because of people like you i love driving my 80 k5 blazer on 44's so when idiots like yourself try to pull that shit on me they can go eat some curb or inspect my rear axle.

h0ckeyfreek20

Go Kart Champion
he has the right of the way since he is running out of the road. at least here in VA

I'm a jersey driver so i always have the right of way, no matter what. Even trees get the hell out of my way haha :wink: ... just kidding, but i do honestly think the person trying to merge should wait his/her turn to cut in

Mrthemike

Ready to race!
I'm a jersey driver so i always have the right of way, no matter what. Even trees get the hell out of my way haha :wink: ... just kidding, but i do honestly think the person trying to merge should wait his/her turn to cut in

No, you alternate.

I hate it when people for some reason get angry because I just passed 5 miles of traffic in the left lane. Not my fault you idiots merge 5 miles too early. Either way, if cars are forced to merge into your lane you alternate. Think of it like a zipper. At least if it's not like that that's how it should be.

Anyways, I save like 15 minutes on my commute because people merge 5 miles before the actual merge. Thanks for getting out of my way! But then you have the vigilantes that decide to drive in two lanes to block the merging lane. Idiots.

:bellyroll:

Marky-Mark007

Stig's American Brother
Car(s)
2007 Black Magic GTI
Worst thing ever though, is when there is construction up ahead, you can see there is only one lane about four miles back, and you drive all the way up to where the lane ends and cut someone off because you didn't want to be nice and actually wait in the line of good people that are sitting there waiting to go. Pisses me off. I absolutely never let people who do that in. I do almost let them in though, then move up so they can't get in.