GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

vs 07 SI (CAI)

itsYANO

08 GTI mkV Midnight Black
Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
yoo so this is my first post in this section..

anyways installed my new pflo today and its my only mod.. my buddy who helped has an 07 Civic Si with injen CAI.. he wanted to see what i had
so anyways.. we got a few good runs in..

1st run from 40mph.. both hit it about same time.. exactly the same whole time all the way up to about 100mph

2nd run.. from a dig i had a bad launch not enough rpms in first but he spun his tires and i quickly pulled about 3/4 a car length on him after that he held it there the whole time..

3rd run (last).. from about 50.. we were going slightly downhill.. both punched it, i pulled about half a car.. but he started to pull slowly around 90mph and we both had to let off..

anyways yea good runs.. we were really close all races.. and it was alot of fun.. im wondering.. ive heard our ecu need to adjust to the new air/fuel ratio.. any know about this?

Last edited:

crogers6569

Ready to race!
you were not at a disadvantage due to adapting. You will most likely see similar results if you did it again in a week or two.

itsYANO

Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
yeye.. it was fun.. cant wait to get my GIAC flash.. coming within the next 2 months then i should really notice a difference

itsYANO

Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
yea.. they do have the k20.. and we all know the k20 responds really well to bolt ons

itsYANO

Car(s)
08 GTI mkV
oh yea.. rsx-s and si have same engine.. just si has a slightly newer version.. no wonder they both respond so well to boltons