GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Votex OEM ground effects kit??

CharliesGTI'09

Lovin' my V-Dub
Car(s)
09' Candy white GTI
Anyone know where the best price for a kit? prefer that it comes painted. Does the dealer give a good price if anyone knows? i heard that bud@checkeredflagvw gives good products/prices, anyone have an input on that? thnks in advance for the advice :w00t:

dustinwark

Miesian
Car(s)
'07 VW GTI
bud, i got my front lip from him, good price and piece

LePatron

Ready to race!
Anyone know where the best price for a kit? prefer that it comes painted. Does the dealer give a good price if anyone knows? i heard that bud@checkeredflagvw gives good products/prices, anyone have an input on that? thnks in advance for the advice :w00t:

Shop around some of the online web parts suppliers. The ones I usually check are:

WV Discount Parts
Genuine VW Audi Parts

Part #'s for pre-painted CW Votex kit are:
Front 1KM-071-609-DS-B9A

Sides 1KM-071-685-DS-B9A

Rear 1K0-071-610-DS-B9A

A41.8QTM

That's what she said
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Depends on the condition. You'd have to go10-15% below what Bud sells it for new and that's if your kit is in excellent condition...then you still need to deal with shipping or find a local buyer. Also remember that you'd have to get yourself a set of OEM lowers or trade + cash with someone. IMO it's not worth selling your parts unless the stars come together just right.

FLIPSCOUT

str8dubn
I highly suggest not getting the kit pre-painted. Being that your car is white, I can garentee you that it will not match perfectt. White is the hardest color to match. I have seen multiple CW GTIs parked next to each other, and they are always shades off

juicedUP

Part of the swole crew
Does anyone know individual pricing for pre-painted. Who has got TR pre-painted? Did it match perfectly? TIA