GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR Wheels - V710 18" Hyper Silver/Gunmetal/Matte Black on its way! PREORDER ACTIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
VMR Wheels - V710 18" Hyper Silver/Gunmetal/Matte Black on its way! PREORDER ACTIVE!

OUR V710 IN 18" IS HERE!

We are proud to introduce our popular V710 wheels in the 18" fitment. For those of you residing in areas unfriendly to 19" wheels, this wheel is made especially for you!

Available Colors & Fitments:

18x8.5 ET35 Hyper Silver
18x8.5 ET45 Hyper Silver
18x8.5 ET35 Matte Black
18x8.5 ET45 Matte Black
18x8.5 ET35 Gunmetal
18x8.5 ET45 Gunmetal

RETAIL PRICE: $799/set plus S&H for 18x8.5 Front & Back

Our Hyper Silver was specially formulated reflect more light during low-light conditions. The paint formula is almost identical to our "Super Silver" when compared side by side in daylight conditions. The difference is the additive we use containing microscopic metal flakes. This allows more light rays to be reflected off the surface of the paint in low light conditions. The Hyper Silver is a metallic paint, similar to the metallic colors offered by car manufacturers. Reflective license plates, tape, and clothing also use the similar technology. All VMR Wheels come with an unbeatable 1-year warranty and unlimited customer support.

Because the wheels are arriving in limited quantities, we expect them to be sold out before they arrive. Due to the PM's, emails and phone calls received prior to this announcement, priority will be given to those who have placed their names on our interest list.

We also offer wheel & tire packages. Call us today to place your order!

thanks.

- Jacob

jacob@velocitymotoring.com

Last edited:

rossgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
definitely want a set, can you PM total price + shipping to New Zealand matte black -my zip code 0930

Also, a bit of a noob here can someone explain the difference between ET35/ET45 even better a comparison pic of an E35 and E45 on a gti..

Thanks!

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
definitely want a set, can you PM total price + shipping to New Zealand matte black -my zip code 0930

Also, a bit of a noob here can someone explain the difference between ET35/ET45 even better a comparison pic of an E35 and E45 on a gti..

Thanks!

You will want a ET45, the ET35 will make you rub.

thanks.

-Don

rossgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI
my order and payment has been made, thanks for the speedy service Don! I caaaaaaaan't wait to get these!!

markv

Ready to race!
damn.. i just bought some wheels.. but bump for these nice wheels! 713s though are my next wheels if they come out in 18s!

quickblack_06

Space Janitor
Car(s)
2006 MKV
What does the Gunmetal look like? Never seen a picture of these (or any VMR wheels) in Gunmetal. Very interested in some if I like the Gunmetal finish...any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.