GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VMR Sport | Integrated Vent Gauge Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Introducing the Integraged Vent Gauge Kit by VMR Sport Tuning. For those looking for a clean, OEM look, boost gauge, our kit is the perfect choice for you.

After many months of research and development, we are proud to announce that our drop-in integrated vent gauge kits are finally here and ready to ship out. Our integrated vent gauge kit is designed to be a direct OEM replacement piece, with no extra modifications necessary to the vents or the vent housings. All vent functions, excluding the sideways and up/down tilt, will remain functional. Everything is completely reversible, if you ever decide to return the car back to stock.

The gauge kit will include:

Drop-in vent gauge pod
Mechanical boost gauge - with a range of up to 30 psi (boost), and -30 mmHg (vacuum).
Boost gauge wiring harness
Rubber vacuum hose - 10 ft long
In-line vacuum line filter
Vacuum hose T-tap
Assorted wire taps
Misc. additional mounting/installation hardware
*The gauges come with either amber or white illumination, both will have an illuminating red gauge needle.

The vent gauge kits are available for the following cars:
MKV GLI/GTI
Audi B6 A4/S4
Audi A3/S3
Audi B7 A4/S4

As far as pricing goes, it is as follows:
MSRP - $199
price - $100
Shipping is FREE within the US.

Please include what color gauge you want and what vehicle it is for, in the comments/notes section, when sending payment.

We have plenty in stock, and items typically ship out the very next day, after you place your order.

Please feel free to PM or e-mail me with any questions you may have.

Thanks.

The VMR brand is the newest line of performance parts, wheels and accessories by Velocity Motoring. Whether your are looking to dress up your vehicle from our VMR Wheels line, add a little bit of extra 'go' from our VMR Sport Tuning products, or seeking all out, no compromise strength and lightweight alloys from our soon to be released VMR FORGED wheels, we strive to bring you only the best in quality and service at the most competitive prices.

Last edited:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Tastefully done! * tow thumbs up! *

Glad to see you finally arrived as a sponsor!!!

Donny, say hi to Charles for me!

Tell him the "old White Sleeper" still lives and is running strong!

HoldDaMayo

Leaner and Meaner
Car(s)
2007 GTI UG 5 Door
good price... these should sell like hotcakes!

tattooedMKV

dubber
Car(s)
07 candy white MKV
any way you all will be coming out with a blue to match the dash i have the colum mount right now and it drives me crazy i think the heat from living in southflorida had warped the pod so that it hits on the back of the steering wheel and squeaks when i turn the wheel

TheWav88

Neuspeed whore...
I was wondering if the gauge would work on the vent to the left of the steering wheel? I have a 2008 GTI. Would the hose be long enough and everything? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.