GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Videography Thread

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
I know this is a photography subsection, but there is no dedicated videography subsection. I figured 90% of videos nowadays are shot on dslr's and M4/3's anyways, why not make the thread here?

So, feel free to post up any videos you've made. They don't need to be professional, just as long as it was made by you.

Youtube videos are posted by:

DRzjnVqsguo

Here's one I made the other day testing my sisters new GF3 and an old MF lens. These were just random clips I threw together.

Here's one I shot a couple weeks ago. Ran out of light fast so I had to make do with limited clips.

">DRzjnVqsguo

Here's one I made the other day testing my sisters new GF3 and an old MF lens. These were just random clips I threw together.

Here's one I shot a couple weeks ago. Ran out of light fast so I had to make do with limited clips.

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

VDUBMkV///C

Intergalactic smugness
Car(s)
CW MkV
I will be posting here soon, in the process of making a time-lapse :thumbsup:.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
I will be posting here soon, in the process of making a time-lapse :thumbsup:.

Cool! Need to get more people involved in this thread.

I really want to make a video where I feel like I got all the clips I wanted while using the right camera/lenses. I'm always unhappy with something. Hopefully picking up a Panasonic GH2 here soon.

Also, for future reference, I'm editing with Vegas Pro 10. Want to get after effects.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
Where da vids at?

Short video I shot. Not very good but this thread needed a bumpin.

sbghms

Crubs fents brushes
Car(s)
09 CW rabbit
Post bitches. I just shot 2 kouki s14's today. I got drifted around by one of them. Cant edit til like thursday due to school!!

SlowNLow

MOAR LOW
Made my first video during my trip to Cali.
It's my friend washing his car. Some might find it boring but i like it and think it turned out okay for my first video

http://vimeo.com/37715599

not sure how to embed using vimeo, i tried and couldnt do it lol

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
This thread rocks all good videos. What kinda of equipment is everyone running? I have been wanting to upgrade to a new dslr with video capabilities or just a strait video camera but I am not sure what I should get.