GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[VIC] Monthly Dinner Meet

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
[VIC] Monthly Dinner Meet - NEXT MEET UP 6/10/10 @ 7:00PM

There was some talk at the GTG yesterday that we should take after out Sydney brethren and have a monthly standing GTG.

The idea being that it occurs every month at the same place, same time, same channel. If you're there you're there and if not then that's fine.

Hopefully we can get some regular attendances to catch up, shoot the breeze and maybe even organise a few drives.

So here we go:

When - The 1st Wednesday of Each month from say 6:00/6:30pm

Where - Sofia's Camberwell - 857 Burke Road, Camberwell

There is parking directly behind the restaurant and also behind "The Well" centre with a multi-level car park, the top of which is usually empty.

New Picture.jpg

Details can be fine tuned as the months go on and we may change the venue but at least this gets the ball rolling.

So come one, come all.

NEXT DINNER - WEDNESDAY 3 NOVEMBER 2010 @ 7:30PM

Last edited:

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
LOL - good to see it being advertised here.

I started it here.

Only posted on vwgolf because apparently they don't let you post events there? :iono:

Wanted to see their reaction haha

GP_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
+1

For those who have never been to Sofia, thay have an extensive range of cheap, tasty tucker with huge servings. I think the Camberwell one is the original location.

Pizza is not bad, Gelato is stupendous, Cakes are great, good coffee, the flounder/plaice is mind boggling, spagettis and other pastas galore, veal and chicken dishes too.

tooraktrash

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Golf GTI
Good thinking Chris, not sure how busy it is there but I guess it can't hurt to book a table for 10 or so the day before

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
count me in for this.... :thumbsup:
will try to come if there's no late night work.....