time to modify
Car(s)
speed
Last edited:

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
should be good to go, but will have to see closer to the date to see if i'm not going away anywhere

buckets

Ready to race!
Enjoyed a rather spirited drive through there not so long ago.:thumbup: Could be "persuaded" if I'm not working!

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
its still a month away... so we will see when its closer....

and ITS QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY!.. u are not suppose to work!.:fighting0030:

i think a sunday drive would be nice.... if the weather is good.. i am hoping to get some nice photoshots... havent play with my camera for a while...

buckets

Ready to race!
its still a month away... so we will see when its closer....

and ITS QUEEN'S BIRTHDAY!.. u are not suppose to work!.:fighting0030:

i think a sunday drive would be nice.... if the weather is good.. i am hoping to get some nice photoshots... havent play with my camera for a while...

Curse/benefit of being a shift worker I'm afraid! :23:

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet
It's been a while since my last cruise....
should be game for it....

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
on the list..............

melbv - 99%
big yellow - 80%
buckets - 93.6%
manol - 99%
hanMKV - 99%
imtrbo - 99%
whoalse - 99%
samps - 80%
GoLfMan - 80%

Last edited:

buckets

Ready to race!
You can upgrade me from 50% to 93.6%. Not rostered on to work and got the clearance from SWMBO.....all things being equal, I will be there representing the Oil Burning Jetta fraternity!:happyanim:

samps

Car(s)
'06 GTI
I don't mean to dampen the enthusiasm, but June is going to be pretty slippery up there guys. And did anyone see the news item the other night showing the police radar crew camping in the bushes with binoculars and camo gear? You'd have to go at the crack of dawn to beat those guys. Having said all that, I'm a chance if my weekend away doesn't eventuate. :smile:

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
i never been to blackspur drive.....
been recommended by some of my mini mates.... they say its a great drive..

but of coz, anything is open to suggestions... i actually just want to chat, look, see, photos and maybe no speeding. hahaha

GP_GTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Black Spur alone is not a super drive, due to aforementioned traffic and Govt cash collections.

Suggested route - Eastern Suburbs, Emerald, Cockatoo, Gembrook, Warburton, Reefton, Marysville, Lilydale, Eastern Suburbs.

That's a well beaten path but never boring. Just have to watch out for slow R32s on Reefton :biggrin: