GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VIC: Drive through Dandenongs 31/10/2010

pauld

VIC: Drive through Dandenongs 31/10/2010
With better weather on the way, Revolks (10th October) and DOVW (21st November) only around the corner, its the perfect time for a drive/meet up/photo-shoot in the Dandenongs.

When: Sunday 31st October

Why: Why not?

Meet-Up Location: Bunnings on Ferntree Gully Road, Scoresby. At 8:30. We will be departing at 9:00.

Route: Through Dandenongs and Surrounds (Silvan, Emerald, Monbulk etc) Note: due to the nature of some of these roads this will not be a "fast" cruise, more a relaxing drive. For full details see this thread: http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/f21/drive-through-dandenongs-50404.html

FOR FULL DETAILS CLICK HERE

So if you are free on Sunday 31st October, please reply to this thread and I will add your name to the attendees list.
Attendees
To see the updated attendance list click on the link above.

Last edited:

buckets

Ready to race!
Attendees
pauld- Blue Mk4 R32
Buller Scott- Blue POLO TDI
ssman & Ryan- Blue POLO GTI

Looks like it's for blue cars only!! :lol: But being Melbourne Cup weekend, I'll be down at Rosebud chillin' with the family.

pauld

Attendees list has been updated. This is going to be a great morning drive. :happyanim: Please reply if your interested!

whoalse

Snap8
Car(s)
Silva Bullet
Put me in tentatively...this time will bring my camera.

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed
melbourne cup weekend? my missus planning a brisbane trip for the weekend together.. IF she fails, i will be able to make it! :biggrin:

put me in (maybe) list please :happyanim:

pauld

melbourne cup weekend? my missus planning a brisbane trip for the weekend together.. IF she fails, i will be able to make it! :biggrin:

put me in (maybe) list please :happyanim:

No worries. I'll add you as a maybe. It also won't be an all day thing. So if you are busy in the afternoon you should be able to make the morning drive!! :thumbup::w00t:

melbv

time to modify
Car(s)
speed

pauld

Okay. Bumping this up! I went out and did a recci run today. Basicaly the route will be start at Scoresby, head to dandenongs, belgrave then stop at Gembook for a coffee. Then back to Avonleigh, through Maccesfield, Yellingbo, Mt Evelyn, Monbulk, en-route to Olinda for lunch. There is a good mix of twisties, 80, 70k and some 60k bits. I will post up full pace notes in my first post ASAP. I will bring some hard copy pace notes on the day. This will be a pretty relaxed driving day, not a full-on fast-paced cruise. Now, the meeting time will be at 8:30 at Bunnings in Scoresby, Melway 73, A7, Ferntree Gully Road. We will be leaving at 9:00 am sharp. I'm not waiting for anyone. Please make sure you have enough fuel before we leave. Sundays are busy in the Dandenongs, and this is to avoid as much traffic and cyclists as possible.