Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit
hes trying to pull a fast one.?

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
i thought for a second maybe he painted his f-gti black, but you can see there is no interior orange trim, just silver trim that comes in normal GTIs.

also the steering wheel piece that says GTI would be orange and give the car's #. it also lacks orange stitching on the shift boot.

there is nothing fahrenheit about it. it doesn't even have charlestons, just 18'' huffs. there have been exceptions where F-gti's were sold with huffs, but i'm pretty sure this wasn't one of them.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
It's clearly a regular GTI. I just thought it was funny how they harp on the Fahrenheit so hard. Valenti has a terrible reputation in the Lotus community, largely stemming from their complete lack of knowledge for the products they sell. It seems that this has carried over to the VW side as well.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
i thought for a second maybe he painted his f-gti black, but you can see there is no interior orange trim, just silver trim that comes in normal GTIs.

also the steering wheel piece that says GTI would be orange and give the car's #. it also lacks orange stitching on the shift boot.

there is nothing fahrenheit about it. it doesn't even have charlestons, just 18'' huffs. there have been exceptions where F-gti's were sold with huffs, but i'm pretty sure this wasn't one of them.

that would be absolutely retarded. You spent $3,000 for orange paint then paint over it. I almost wish that was the case here.

BTW KingofJericho do you just cruise craigslist looking at vws in your area for fun? I do that all the time its kinda funny.

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
BTW KingofJericho do you just cruise craigslist looking at vws in your area for fun? I do that all the time its kinda funny.

I actually very rarely use Craigslist but I've been going on lately to look for a set of dedicated winter wheels. I'm hoping to find some sucker with a nice set of classix who doesn't know what they're worth. I'm not holding my breath. :biggrin: