GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Verizon LG Dare and other random stuff

Chongman805

have a BIG one ;-)
So I found it in Moorpark after eating dinner the other night. It is brand new and everythng, but I have T-mobile so I can't use it. I don't know what to do with it so I want to sell it.

I also have a tipmann 98 custom paintball gun and 7 co2 tanks. Oh I have the mask too but the lens cracked when we played in the snw and I got shot in the face.

PM me offers, I am putting them on ebay now as well. I will post up the links....

MADgolFER

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 MkV
i would be interested in the lg dare however if you found it somewhere the esn number would not be clear and cannot activate it. i would make an offer if you insure that the number is clear

loudib

Dingle Berry Champ
ehh..i wouldnt sell the dare...its probably already reported lost or stolen..its doenst work like tmobile with the sim cards and what not...no one will be able to activate it.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
i would be interested in the lg dare however if you found it somewhere the esn number would not be clear and cannot activate it. i would make an offer if you insure that the number is clear

ehh..i wouldnt sell the dare...its probably already reported lost or stolen..its doenst work like tmobile with the sim cards and what not...no one will be able to activate it.

Untrue. My uncle works for verizon. Once a phone is reported lost or stolen it is deactivated meaning it cannot make calls, text, etc.. The phone is still good but just cannot be of any use.

That phone can later be reactivated either by the original owner or by some random verizon owner at a verizon store, over the phone or online.