GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

velocity factor in boca raton

turbomk6

Passed Driver's Ed
I recommend these guys, they did some work on my car and I loved it. They're currently running a special for Revo Tunes and H&R super sport springs in case anyone is interested there phone number is 561 395 5700.

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
you know what, i like them and i dont like them.... i got my Revo Stage 1 there and i see they are knowledgeable however i had my mom call them multiple times and i sent them an email regarding which injectors they use for their Revo Stage 3 tune, which is for the K04, and they continue to say philippe isnt there, they will call her back, blah blah blah and never help... and i got no answer to my email. they are kinda frustrating me

turbomk6

Passed Driver's Ed
you know what, i like them and i dont like them.... i got my Revo Stage 1 there and i see they are knowledgeable however i had my mom call them multiple times and i sent them an email regarding which injectors they use for their Revo Stage 3 tune, which is for the K04, and they continue to say philippe isnt there, they will call her back, blah blah blah and never help... and i got no answer to my email. they are kinda frustrating me

I'm actually going Saturday to buy a boost gauge, I'll ask for you and I'll let you know.

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
thanks man

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
well, i had yet another issue with them.... when i got my revo tune i got the switcher so i could have multiple tunes.... waited a few months and i never got it, so i called them and of course they had no idea what i was talking about, called revo and they asked for my invoice... called VF again and asked them to fax me a copy and they said, no you can just drive here and come get it.... i said thats not possible, and he said well sorry im too busy... FUCK VELOCITY FACTOR, ill take my business elsewhere...... After all that Revo stepped up and was like, ok... lets leave Velocity Factor out of this since they seem to be incompetent and ill take your word for it... ill send one out to you asap free of charge.... Thank you Revo, and once again up your Velocity Factor.....

U.G.MKV

Stealth mode
Car(s)
2007 mkv
They don't really know anything about our car's and Phillippe tried to rip me on a down pipe. He was giving me a deal an atp dp with free shipping for 450 + tax. lol

navyslideby

Big Turbo Vroom
ya they are all seriously douche bags.... i will never, and i mean never, deal with them again. and at this point, since i had it out with the US Sales manager at Revo over the fact that the Euro Sales rep told me their stage 4 would work perfectly fine with the precision 5558 turbo and ill be very happy with that software and then after i order it a week later this guy emails me back and says no it wont and every dealer has to prove what hardware the customers car has before he will approve a Stage 4 tune to be issued to their company and every tune goes through him and he will not allow any dealer to put that tune on my car without a GT3071r on my car and then when it doesnt work talk shit about their company and drag them down blah blah blah. and i was like, listen man im not going to talk shit and im not dragging anyone down. i would like to try the tune, see how it runs as many many people have told me i wont have a problem with it, and if its good and runs great then you have something else that you can advertise for if not then ill find another tuning solution and no harm no foul. He followed that by saying that no Revo tune will ever find itself in your car ever and any dealer that you try to go to will turn you away and no tune will be supplied to them for you we are not interested in our tune working for that turbo and im done discussing this... so fuck Velocity Factor, fuck Revo, I'm done with all of them.... time to find another tuning solution...

blackz151

Ready to race!
I use to know all of them right when they started the shop. Walking around handing out flyers. Never liked them at all total d-bags. Really have no clue what they are talking about

turbomk6

Passed Driver's Ed
ya they are all seriously douche bags.... i will never, and i mean never, deal with them again. and at this point, since i had it out with the US Sales manager at Revo over the fact that the Euro Sales rep told me their stage 4 would work perfectly fine with the precision 5558 turbo and ill be very happy with that software and then after i order it a week later this guy emails me back and says no it wont and every dealer has to prove what hardware the customers car has before he will approve a Stage 4 tune to be issued to their company and every tune goes through him and he will not allow any dealer to put that tune on my car without a GT3071r on my car and then when it doesnt work talk shit about their company and drag them down blah blah blah. and i was like, listen man im not going to talk shit and im not dragging anyone down. i would like to try the tune, see how it runs as many many people have told me i wont have a problem with it, and if its good and runs great then you have something else that you can advertise for if not then ill find another tuning solution and no harm no foul. He followed that by saying that no Revo tune will ever find itself in your car ever and any dealer that you try to go to will turn you away and no tune will be supplied to them for you we are not interested in our tune working for that turbo and im done discussing this... so fuck Velocity Factor, fuck Revo, I'm done with all of them.... time to find another tuning solution...

Not trying to rip on you, but it makes sense why they don't put there tune on a turbo they don't use or have tested. By you telling him that you won't talk shit if it doesn't work out, well that's just your word, I doubt a company like Revo would risk that. That's why they list GT3071r.If you must use the turbo you have, then go to your local dyno and get it custom tuned, i doubt any of the big manufactures will put there tune on a turbo that they don't use. Anyway I've been using Velcoity Factor constantly now, and so have my friends not a single problem yet, maybe you guys are the douches, they're cool as hell. If i had a shop and some douche called, you best believe I'll be a douche back. Give respect you'll get respect. That's my 2 cents, most people who talk bad about VF have not even gone, they just hear it from a friend.

Last edited: