GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vegas needs its own Spotted Thread.

shelbzz

meh.
Car(s)
MK5 Rabbit
I see a lot more of the VW scene around the streets now so I'm starting a thread....right now.

Watch, I'll probably be the only person to post in here anyways since Vegas is so weak. pfffttt.

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
lol i hardly ever check this thread on a regular basis. Our scene has been weak for soo many years :(

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
jdm has a bigger fanbase

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Meh still would rather hangout with one or two germans than a whole bunch of jdms

NoCaution

SofaKingEuro.com
Car(s)
Mk8 GTI - MoonMan
Well, I was going to wait till after the new year, but here goes anyway...

I just moved to Vegas a month ago. While I was in Denver over the summer, I joined up with the Rocky Mountain division of Sofa King Euro. It was started in Monterey a few years back, and the Denver chapter is really gaining ground. Basically, it's everything Euro (but mostly V-dub and Audi). It's just a super laid back bunch of enthusiasts who want to hang and shoot the shit. We even get sweet ass decals! And of course, no fees or any other bull-shit.

I swore before leaving Denver that I would start up a Vegas chapter when I got settled here. I've already met a few Audi guys that are interested and I was just waiting to start posting up stuff on various forums. One of the hosts over at Pure drives an A4, and said he's willing to help out.

Shelbzz; Since you seem to be the most interested in getting meets and whatnot going, I was hoping you might help me get this sucker started up. In Denver we met every other week, so I was hoping to do the same here. I need to talk to someone about making it official on SofaKingEuro.com, but we might as well get a head start. My goal is to have a steady group before Wuste, then host the other chapters for the fest!

Let me know what you think.

Cheers-
Mark

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
What about we just go to las Vegas euros meets on Sunday's?

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
i would love to have an all vw meet weekly like they used to back in the day off of decatur and charletson.