GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vdub gtg Brauerhouse in Lombard, every Thursday.

Boosty

Ready to race!
First meet/show went great! Had a little too much fun at the end of the night :)

Live music, drink and food specials every Thursday. Hope to see some more of you out there next week, for those who came it was good to have you. A lot of old faces from the Tuesday schaumburg meets!

Hoe was the vw turn out ? I might be interested to go next time , should have taken pics

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
We only had 6 cars (2 mkiv's, 2 MKV's, and 2 mk6's) but we have a lot more coming this week. I put it together to last minute last week, this time its posted on MK6 and vortex. Should have 10-20 cars this week and hopefully growing from there. We used to have 20-50 show up at the old Tuesday night meets in schaumburg and a few of them are coming this week. Just takes people that want to come as bad as us lol.

Where are you from?

Only snapped this one pic, the last 3 standing at 12:45am lol.

And one of my dream cars was there.

ukrbeast

Illest
Car(s)
2009 V-Dub GTI
Let's make July 3rd a big event, come out to have fun. There is a bar, live band, pool tables, dart board, and more importantly people who love cars. Every Thursday there are roughly 100 cars. American Muscle, Hot Rods, Choppers, Classics, and Exotics. If we get enough VW's out there we can get our own reserved spots every Thursday. Invite anyone you know that has a VW. Does not have to be modded, we just want to expand our community and see who is out there. The address is 1000 N Rohlwing Rd, Lombard, IL 60148. P.M. Das Gespenst or myself for more information.