GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Valeted my first GTI yesterday

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
A TR one from California (manual tranny) ... all I can say is (clean your car!!!!!) I do have to say that there have been a few debates ive participated in over the last year or so.... DSG vs Manual....Leather Vs Interlagos and after driving that poor dirty TR I am supremely confident that I made the right purchase.

my car has been dirty before but even then the interior never got close to how this thing looked and the leather seats are way more comfy than the interlagos and look twice as good (clean or dirty) the manual Tranny was fun for 2 shifts then I thought about how fast my DSG shifts and how much more relaxing it is to drive at speed (reminds me of what an F1 driver must feel like if he was sitting in traffic)

anyway... the moral to this story, if you dont want your car talked about in a forum - clean it before you Valet it at the Mirage!

End rant.

krayzie089

Ready to race!
A TR one from California (manual tranny) ... all I can say is (clean your car!!!!!) I do have to say that there have been a few debates ive participated in over the last year or so.... DSG vs Manual....Leather Vs Interlagos and after driving that poor dirty TR I am supremely confident that I made the right purchase.

my car has been dirty before but even then the interior never got close to how this thing looked and the leather seats are way more comfy than the interlagos and look twice as good (clean or dirty) the manual Tranny was fun for 2 shifts then I thought about how fast my DSG shifts and how much more relaxing it is to drive at speed (reminds me of what an F1 driver must feel like if he was sitting in traffic)

anyway... the moral to this story, if you dont want your car talked about in a forum - clean it before you Valet it at the Mirage!

End rant.

ok ill remember that

yahookendogg

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08' GTI United Gray
u work as a valet at the mirage? im planning to goto vegas in a few days. my gti isn't all that clean either lol.

ALPINE6SPD

Ready to race!

End rant.

Not allof us interlagos owners are dirty like that. I have had leather in my last 4 cars and tis easier to clean for sure but I just liked the plaid seats this time. I wish they made plaid leather or we got the edition 30 seats.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
nicest car you've ever valeted? I have friends who work at Trump International Golf Club here in jersey as valet's, and they've been in everything from ferraris to R8s on a regular basis haha

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
nicest car you've ever valeted? I have friends who work at Trump International Golf Club here in jersey as valet's, and they've been in everything from ferraris to R8s on a regular basis haha

huh? I didnt say anything about it being the nicest car I ever Valeted ...I just said after all the cars I have been driving it was the first GTI and it was messy and the seats filthy. I have driven Bentleys, Lamborghini's, Ferarri's, Aston Martins, Lotus, Porsche, (BMW & Mercedes every single day) its no big deal - just making the statement about the GTI for conversational purposes.

oh and SourKraut - I talked to the guy and I do know his story, he knew virtually nothing about his GTI...I asked him if he was going to put any mods in it and he looked at me cross eyed ...mods???

there was 3 or 4 old mcdonalds garbage bags in the back seat and pop bottles on the floor, seats were full of dog hair and lint and it looked like it was never vacumed - take a look at my immaculate GTI interior and then his and watch me laugh in your face as he tries to talk to me about work ethic or place of employment.

BTW - I have two jobs...Valet is just for extra cash (Photography is my career)

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
sorry that came across like that, I meant it as a question, as in, what is the nicest car you've ever valeted? haha bad wording on my part, but I still got an answer out of it!

HyeWarrior

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
there was 3 or 4 old mcdonalds garbage bags in the back seat and pop bottles on the floor, seats were full of dog hair and lint and it looked like it was never vacumed - take a look at my immaculate GTI interior and then his and watch me laugh in your face as he tries to talk to me about work ethic or place of employment.

Sounds nasty.... Like 2 weeks ago, I was helping this chick look for her phone in her car, it was a 4 door Pontiac G6. It was like 11 pm at night so it was pitch black outside, I open the back door and the lights didn't come on, I thought nothing of it and started rummaging through the stuff on the floor... It was all empty water bottles without the caps, red plastic cups, and some sort of wrapper. It's amazing how some people can leave their cars so dirty... And I feel ashamed if other people sit in my car and I have crumpled up receipts or other stuff in the door sills...

psychoboy

Banned
take a look at my immaculate GTI interior and then his and watch me laugh in your face as he tries to talk to me about work ethic or place of employment.

Because it was probably one of ten cars he has in his garage and he considers it his beater... he picks up the hoes in his Modena or GT500. He probably loans his GTI to Pedro, his gardener, hence the shitty fast food garbage in it.

Out of the two, I would consider valeting a career and photography a hobby, unless you're shooting supermodels, supercars, or weddings for the filthy rich, which then would not require you to have to valet in the first place to scrape by.

ALPINE6SPD

Ready to race!
Sounds nasty.... Like 2 weeks ago, I was helping this chick look for her phone in her car, it was a 4 door Pontiac G6. It was like 11 pm at night so it was pitch black outside, I open the back door and the lights didn't come on, I thought nothing of it and started rummaging through the stuff on the floor... It was all empty water bottles without the caps, red plastic cups, and some sort of wrapper. It's amazing how some people can leave their cars so dirty... And I feel ashamed if other people sit in my car and I have crumpled up receipts or other stuff in the door sills...

The real question is did you get to run your hands all over her body in the dark later on?