GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG WTF

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
Whats wrong with that?

Sinjin

Rally Car Newbie
I think they should spend money on making the car better. I mean seems to be many issues with the car. Between the rattles, the fuel lines tapping, windo regulators....I just mean why do they need all these gimmicks? The Trek edition was cool. Nice stuff, but these guitars they sell at Wally World. Not that there is anything wrong with Wally World, I mean just get the car right. The cars are great now even with the issues, but imagine if they put the effort into the cars rather than these gimmicks!

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I happened to be at the dealer when they were installing one (or plugging one) into a Beetle convertible. It was actually pretty cool. Too bad no one there was a that great at playing it :laugh:

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
I think they should spend money on making the car better. I mean seems to be many issues with the car. Between the rattles, the fuel lines tapping, windo regulators....I just mean why do they need all these gimmicks? The Trek edition was cool. Nice stuff, but these guitars they sell at Wally World. Not that there is anything wrong with Wally World, I mean just get the car right. The cars are great now even with the issues, but imagine if they put the effort into the cars rather than these gimmicks!

VW is getting better and better when it comes to resolving those small issues. For example, the third party supplier that supplied those faulty window regulators was axed by VW. They're using a new supplier.

We're still on the bottom of the list but we're getting there :redface:

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
That guitar looks good. Would love to get one.

Looks good, but plays like shit. It's a $10 guitar...

Buy a Fender bullet... cheap guitar, still great quality :biggrin:

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
VW is getting better and better when it comes to resolving those small issues. For example, the third party supplier that supplied those faulty window regulators was axed by VW. They're using a new supplier.

I didn't know Cadillac was so high on the list. :smile:

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE

those are scary results, however not sure if they are a good representation. notice how in 2005 porsche was 2nd!!? and in 2006 they went to below avg??? so im not sure how a company can go from being 2nd to less then avg.....