GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag-Com / vagcom Guide

cmdrfire

FIA World Rally Car Champion
sorry, but what´s parking light & flash to pass? have a photo o video? i´m spanish, my english is very bad,

Don't worry, your car is EU standard, we already have flash to pash (when you flash your lights at someone to say hello) and parking lights.

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
...and to answer the other question, the misnamed term "parking lights" means the amber lights and the taillights (or to some people, just the amber lights).

I started to go off on a rant, but deleted it for being off-topic. I'll put it into the annoyances thread instead.

Hinmonster

Hey, neat info! Can the VAG-COM or a dealer set the paddle shift function on my R32 to stay in paddle mode longer than the stock 15 seconds without shifting? After 15 seconds without shifting it goes into auto mode and shifts gears. When using the paddles I often need it to stay in the same gear for much longer but it just jumps back into auto mode. Whadaya think? Cheers!

Cadsbury

Car(s)
07 GLI Farhenheit
I was refered to you guys from VWVotex.com and trying to find some info. I just installed LED tails in my 07 GLI and everything seems to be working properly but wanted to find out if you can adjust the brightness of the Turn Signals through VAG-COM. I haven't seen anything like that but not sure if I'm looking in the right place.

I've got version 7.4 I believe or is it 7.0.4 something like that.

Thanks,

Chris :iono:

Roll Windows up when rain sensed

Hello Folks,

New to these forums and this is my first post.

I have a few questions if anyone has time. I have heard it is possible to get the windows to roll up if the car senses rain. If so how can you do this? Also if it can be done, I assume the windows would not roll up on their own while you are driving and it begins to rain?

Next I have seen all the mods posted here but are there any others that may not have been posted here that are useful? Any mods that can be done that effect performance of the R32?

Thank you much for any help. :smile:

Last edited:

-wiretap-

hax0r
It has always been free. You can download it right on their website. lol..