GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vag-Com / vagcom Guide

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
Well, i decided to put to put together a little guide for the Vag-Com. It's only a first draft, so let me know what you think! They're in Word, but i can put them in PDF if anyone prefers it that way.

ok, so i revised it into 1 pdf, and added links inside, for easier reading.

Edit: docs attached to our servers so they're preserved (JJ-R32)

Attachments

• vagcom info for mkv.pdf
    1,007.1 KB · Views: 150,331

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
Though I don't have Vag-com..i still skimmed through it. Nice job!

Seems like a very useful guide if I had Vag-com...

I am sure this will help a lot of people!

tmrakip

Dog is my co-pilot
WOW That would have saved me a lot of time when I first got my VAG-COM!!! I spent countless hours tinkering with it lol. I need to do the fogs as DRLs, hadnt figured that one out. Thanks again! :respekt:

olympiaronnie

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'07 GTI
id l;ove for anyone to be able to answer me thjis question, where can vag com software be purchased.. can the dealer sell it to you, or do you go through sites like ebay to get it?

thomaschh

Banned
I don't want to be a pita, but can you explain how the remote windows works? The Vag-com screenshot you reference describes doing it via a remote control - I assume meaning the keyfob (duh) - but what button/s do you push? Is it a simple Lock=windows roll up? For example, what does "Comfort opening power windows via remote control" do?

There's a shop nearby that will do the coding for me as long as I bring in the info, but I want to make sure I know what I'm doing before I tell them to do it.

Thanks,

=Tom