GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VAG COM JACKSONVILLE?

tattoedbabe

total vdub newb
Car(s)
2022 VW GTI Autobahn
jacksonville fl dubbers - need help

new dub owner here - bought one for my oldest son. been researching the hell out of this forum - I need to disable my drls.

i need to disable the drl's so I can swap to some depo gti projector headlights. the drl's got to go. looks like the only way to disable is to use the CAN tool with the vag com software. I'll buy the beer for the favor.

please advise. thanks.

robert
jax,fl

cflrabbit

Swamp Euros OG
Check out the Jaxdubs or Stateside Euro forums; both groups are out of Jacksonville and someone is bound to have a Vagcom amongst them.

BlueMk3VR6

Passed Driver's Ed
jacksonville fl dubbers - need help

new dub owner here - bought one for my oldest son. been researching the hell out of this forum - I need to disable my drls.

i need to disable the drl's so I can swap to some depo gti projector headlights. the drl's got to go. looks like the only way to disable is to use the CAN tool with the vag com software. I'll buy the beer for the favor.

please advise. thanks.

robert
jax,fl

there are coulpe guys that have vag-com's in Jax. You can visit Jaxdubs forum and ask around.

BlueMk3VR6

Passed Driver's Ed
there are coulpe guys that have vag-com's in Jax. You can visit Jaxdubs forum and ask around.

Hey Robert, I just bought the VAG-COM this week. Let me know when and I can disable the DRL for you.

Arnie