GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

USP Motorports

Das Gespenst

Go Kart Champion
Had the pleasure of dealing with them recently. I needed all braided lines and they had the best deal around, purchasing with them was a breeze, customer service was top notch. I actually ordered the wrong lines for the front and when I talked to them they handled it in the most professional way possible. Informed me they would give me an in store credit to avoid restocking fees and emailed a payed return slip the same day. Will absolutely do business with them again and encourage others to do the same.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
FUCK USP. They had the stones to complain to mods on the other forums that I wasn't a paying vendor (for my stud kits, LPFP harnesses etc) and had all my threads closed and threatened to be banned if I advertised anything FS anymore. I'm not a business, just an enthusiast that sells parts on the side. Only reason they couldn't do anything on here is because I'm the only active mod. Also, they started copying kits I made. FUCK USP

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Fuck them. I called to order a neuspeed throttle pipe, they told me just get this spulen one its cheaper.anyway. I explained my entire build to them. He said of course it will fit. A week later I called to them it didn fit and I would have to cut the coupler to attempt to make it fit without hitting my fans and he told me fine if it still doesnt work send it back.

Long story short I tell them it wont fit an argue with them about it. They finally agree to take it back but I have go pay $20 to ship it back. A week later they call and say my return is denied because its been installed... NO SHIT! installed with hoses clamps and the car hadnt been run. So they tell me I can have the pipe back only if I agree to pay $20 to ship it back... so Id be out $60 in shipping and have a $120 part I cant use... I told them to fuck off and to keep the fucking thing. Guys are a bunch of morons and terrible customer service... thats why I always buy with Ecs

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Fuck them. I called to order a neuspeed throttle pipe, they told me just get this spulen one its cheaper.anyway. I explained my entire build to them. He said of course it will fit. A week later I called to them it didn fit and I would have to cut the coupler to attempt to make it fit without hitting my fans and he told me fine if it still doesnt work send it back.

Long story short I tell them it wont fit an argue with them about it. They finally agree to take it back but I have go pay $20 to ship it back. A week later they call and say my return is denied because its been installed... NO SHIT! installed with hoses clamps and the car hadnt been run. So they tell me I can have the pipe back only if I agree to pay $20 to ship it back... so Id be out $60 in shipping and have a $120 part I cant use... I told them to fuck off and to keep the fucking thing. Guys are a bunch of morons and terrible customer service... thats why I always buy with Ecs

That's when you call your credit card company and proceed with a charge back.

fastwire

Ready to race!
fuck them. After purshasing their catted downpipe, I asked them to sell me a test pipe section and they replied me "you need to buy the whole downpipe". that was no help at all.... only to realize their USP brand downpipes have the flange the wrong way and no "tappered" like all other quality vendors. If this thing blows on me I will rant them on all active forums where they are supposed to be.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Thanks for shopping with us! :thumbsup:

Andy

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
FUCK USP. They had the stones to complain to mods on the other forums that I wasn't a paying vendor (for my stud kits, LPFP harnesses etc) and had all my threads closed and threatened to be banned if I advertised anything FS anymore. I'm not a business, just an enthusiast that sells parts on the side. Only reason they couldn't do anything on here is because I'm the only active mod. Also, they started copying kits I made. FUCK USP

Don't forget the stealing of your intellectual property.