GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uni Stage 1 FSI GTI vs 2015 STI Stock

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Nice video. Cool to know you can pick up a $6,000 MKV and with no physical mods hang with a new STI.

Lakrulez

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice video. Cool to know you can pick up a $6,000 MKV and with no physical mods hang with a new STI.

LOL if only it was 6,000 when I bought it. But yea, it even surprises him how much of a difference stock was vs stage 1. He's thinking about cobb stage 1 for his STI but after I showed him my numbers stage 1 vs stock compared to his, he wants to go BT immediately lol

Oh and just to clarify, I have an intake or "filter on a stick" so technically physical mods were installed. SO, that makes it an uneven race.:biggrin:

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
LOL if only it was 6,000 when I bought it. But yea, it even surprises him how much of a difference stock was vs stage 1. He's thinking about cobb stage 1 for his STI but after I showed him my numbers stage 1 vs stock compared to his, he wants to go BT immediately lol

Hahaha that makes two of us brother. That being said a used MKV is a hell of a deal for those looking to buy nowadays. If he's going stage 1 I would recommend that he goes straight to get it protuned. There is such a huge difference between the super conservative stock maps compared to a protuned map.