View attachment 243201

This realization is what will get Americans involved 🙄

1647795124443.gif

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Irrelevant

In a court of law it isn't......once you've made it public knowledge... thats it its out there....the info was posted on a public forum by him, & reposted by me on the same public forum within a couple of days & in reply to certain previous comments by others about him...

Its not like several years have occurred between posts, or different forums were used, or it was posted totally out of context & not in relation to stuff he posted or others have referred back to ... 🤷‍♂️

I seen no point in commenting further on this topic as it will derail this thread.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
The info was public knowledge for about a day & posted by himself....

he ought to be more carefull....... 🤷‍♂️

He should have been more careful, absolutely agreed. They said, we shouldn’t be further spreading the information.

Trying to remain neutral here boys, help me out a bit. 😉

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
He should have been more careful, absolutely agreed. They said, we shouldn’t be further spreading the information.

Pm'd to preserve thread..

cb1111

Agreed on all counts. Apparently, reports have it that the Ukranians got another Russian general - five down now.
yeah I saw red.... ....:oops:.......🤷‍♂️
Yes you did.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Agreed on all counts. Apparently, reports have it that the Ukranians got another Russian general - five down now.

Yes you did.

Yea, saw they got a 3-star and a navy admiral. That’s 6 flag officers by my count. Looks like the command heavy model is really not working well in a near-peer conflict.

cb1111

Yea, saw they got a 3-star and a navy admiral. That’s 6 flag officers by my count. Looks like the command heavy model is really not working well in a near-peer conflict.
and a Colonel that was responsible for a massacre in 2014.

Although the Ukranians are claiming 14k+ Russian soldiers killed, the numbers are staggering at only a fraction. At some point, thousands of Russian families are going to say "I haven't heard from Ivan in awhile. I wonder if he is back from the exercises yet." Those poor kids are victims too.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'd be sweating if I was on the list for flag. 🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
and a Colonel that was responsible for a massacre in 2014.

Although the Ukranians are claiming 14k+ Russian soldiers killed, the numbers are staggering at only a fraction. At some point, thousands of Russian families are going to say "I haven't heard from Ivan in awhile. I wonder if he is back from the exercises yet." Those poor kids are victims too.
Independent observers are saying 10 to 20% casually rate for Russia.

That's enough to render most units nearly useless.

the

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
In a court of law it isn't......once you've made it public knowledge... thats it its out there...
If you ended up in civil court over this, it wouldn't be hard to show his intent to remove that information, and your intent to spread it after the fact. Stop playing dumb, stuff like this can and has fallen into the harassment, stalking, and intimidation categories.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
If you ended up in civil court over this, it wouldn't be hard to show his intent to remove that information, and your intent to spread it after the fact. Stop playing dumb, stuff like this can and has fallen into the harassment, stalking, and intimidation categories.
This clearly is a court of public opinion, innit? Will we need a scottish translator?

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Waiting for more glitter bomb pics...

cb1111

This clearly is a court of public opinion, innit? Will we need a scottish translator?

Waiting for more glitter bomb pics...
Knock it off guys. Can we get back to this very serious topic please.