GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

cb1111

1645848899890.png

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Honest question. If Russia bombed the shit out of the containment cap over Chernobyl, would there be enough radiation released to be an effective weapon in this insurgency?

extremwlt effective. They would render half of Europe uninhabitable if they did rhat

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Just to put this to bed.

Chernobyl is just as dangerous to Russia as it is to Europe.

They're not going to mess with it.

I'll requote what the UK Defence Secretary Ben Wallace said a few days ago about Putin..."he's gone full Tonto".....i.e. totally of the fecking range....

So they/Putin/Russia might "mess" with Chernobyl....

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
According to Western Propaganda Putin is crazy or stupid enough to blow the cap off Chernobyl.

According to reality, Moscow isn't that far from Chernobyl.

I seriously doubt they would do anything to it.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
According to Western Propaganda Putin is crazy or stupid enough to blow the cap off Chernobyl.

According to reality, Moscow isn't that far from Chernobyl.

I seriously doubt they would do anything to it.

Moscow wasn't that badly affected by the original Chernobyl incident...the outer exclusion zone around Chernobyl is only 30km radius....& Moscow is circa 697km (432miles) away from Chernobyl.

& who's to say they (Putin/Russia) wouldn't accidently on purpose cause it to have problems & blame it on the (according to Putin) neo-Nazi Ukrainian Government? .......Nice easy way to cripple a country you hate as they are not toeing your political line...no need to drop a nuclear bomb..

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Chernobyl is a strategically important avenue of approach between Belarus and Kyiv.

Ukraine pops the rail and road bridges over the river, the northern line of advance comes to a screeching halt. This should have been in their defense strategy in the first place: first round sent in anger, bridges become reefs. It’s not too late to really fuck with Russian freedom of movement at this point.