GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UK golf mk5.... MK5 2 TUF

Jamie OE

Haven't had this long but I'm bored already so fancy a change....

For those that don't know I bought the car of Carl about 5-6 weeks ago.... A day later the engine blew up....

So its had a new 2.0tdi lump fitted but I have also fitted a hyrbid turbo supplied from Darren at G werks...

The car had a AMD Remap from big boys toys fitted and it does need re-mapping which I just havent had time to do yet... Once mapped your looking at the mid 200bhp and 390ishlbs of torque.... It also has a full Miltek exhaust and BMC induction kit

The outside... Well it was fully painted by Denton the weekend before E38 and has probably done 3000miles since so it is mint... The wheels were also re-powdercoated then to....

You can see all the body mods from the pics but any questions feel free to ask....

The interior...

When I bought the car it had a standard gti interior, it now has cream RS4 seats, leather dash, leather doorcards, alcantara headlining and a custom painted fibreglass install in the back with two Exile Amps and a Exile sub, it has Focal speakers upfront and a alpine full touch screen double din H/U up front....

You could if you wanted to take all the audio out and put some rear seats back in but theres no point as the RS4 seats dont fold forward......

The car shows 92k on the clock but that was the old engine, the new engine has done 10k but unfortunatly I do not have any paperwork to show this... The conversion was done by AVIT in slough so feel free to check with them if you have any doubts as they supplied the lump.

Price.... Well as most will know I paid Carl 13k for the car not so long ago... I have since put another 13.5k into the car with all reciepts to prove this.... I'm asking £19,500 which considering what its cost me and how much of a loss im making I think thats fair...

Anyway ill let the pics do the rest... Any questions PM me or call 07912316181

Thanks

J