GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Two off topic questions: What is the name of this movie? What do you use?

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Two off topic questions that are annoying me today.

1st) What is the name of the movie where.... It's a Chinese movie, Kung fu/fighting, One scene was he was being attacked by guys on dirt bikes and ATV and there was a part where he would run towards a glass wall and start to run/climb up and do a back flip off of it (like we did when we where kids in the playground) and the ATV would crash through it right as he jumped off. I think it was about saving an elephant, and another scene i remember a fight scene that had a circular stair case and we would jump from stair case to stair case fighting foes on each level.

2nd)My nose is stuffy, i bought this fucking thing u pull the trigger and it shoots saline bs
, 30 bucks thinking it would flush out all the mucus and i would be free to breathe...it clears it up, but just as good as blowing my nose and using some spray that "eats" up the boogers. It sucks, for what i want it to do.

What do you use to clear up boogers that are stuck deep into the nose.

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
Neti pot is about the same as what I bought but this one all I do is pull the trigger. O well going to get a Neti pot and try it.

Thanks for the movie title... I couldn't remember it. How did u search for it? Or just knew the movie?

elvinkch

Ready to race!
Two off topic questions that are annoying me today.

1st) What is the name of the movie where.... It's a Chinese movie, Kung fu/fighting, One scene was he was being attacked by guys on dirt bikes and ATV and there was a part where he would run towards a glass wall and start to run/climb up and do a back flip off of it (like we did when we where kids in the playground) and the ATV would crash through it right as he jumped off. I think it was about saving an elephant, and another scene i remember a fight scene that had a circular stair case and we would jump from stair case to stair case fighting foes on each level.

2nd)My nose is stuffy, i bought this fucking thing u pull the trigger and it shoots saline bs
, 30 bucks thinking it would flush out all the mucus and i would be free to breathe...it clears it up, but just as good as blowing my nose and using some spray that "eats" up the boogers. It sucks, for what i want it to do.

What do you use to clear up boogers that are stuck deep into the nose.

it's a thai movie with tony ja. it's called tom-yum-goong, like the thai dish. it's called the protector overseas here in the us.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427954/

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Neti pot is about the same as what I bought but this one all I do is pull the trigger. O well going to get a Neti pot and try it.

The neti pot does a true flush of the sinuses, not just squirt liquid up and in. Feels great when you're done. Ive used both, neti pot FTW. :thumbup:

CodeB4U

Go Kart Champion
The neti pot does a true flush of the sinuses, not just squirt liquid up and in. Feels great when you're done. Ive used both, neti pot FTW. :thumbup:

Well I've never used a Neti pot but this thing makes the water come out my other Mistral..so I figured its a complete flush. O well neti pot here I come. O btw finger can't pull out the slimmy stuff that's why don't use it. Hard boogers yes, slimmy hock a luggy stuff no.