GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Twin falls/Southern Idaho Mkv owners

RedwingMKV07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Any one on here from around the Twin Falls/ Southern Idaho area or even Boise seen a few Mkv's floating around here just wondering if there are any fellow members here

there's an app for that-tapatalk

RedwingMKV07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Damn still the only guy on here down in the magic valley hows the car scene up in boise ive heard good things about all the meets up there

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

savestheday

It's pretty good. I've been out of it for a while, but I still poke around every now and then. If you haven't already, you can get on idahomotorsports.com and see if there is anyone else in EI.

208MKV

Just a couple mods.

Catless 3" Downpipe with Straight 2.5" Back.
BSH PCV Fix.
EVOMS CAI
Forge DV Spacer.

I''ve been buying stuff for a suspension build as well, I got a set of Raceland Ultimos Coilovers but I'm not going to put them on until I get wheels, spacers, sway bars etc..

What about you man?

RedwingMKV07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Running pretty much stock besides a pflo intake and a noisepipe delete throwing in a catless 3" dp once i get back from my national guard stuff and probably going to do a res delete while im at it how hard was your dp?

RedwingMKV07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Just saw your car looks way good man i need to put my fog covers back on took them off to paint them bCk to black and just havent had the time