GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turbo kit installed and some issues

theguy1084

Ready to race!
The best way to describe it is at idle or while driving(cruising or under power), it's like if someone turned the key of and then back on before the car fully shut of. When this happens the engine and epc light flash. There are no faults stored. I did a throttle adaption and it was ok. It happens about 2 minutes like clock work. When I was flashing the eurodyne software for the first time I bumped the cable and had to restart the flash mid way. Not sure if this could have damaged the ecu but it flashed ok the second time.

I can post a log I ran where it happened during the log later tonight when I get home. One more thing before I forget. When it happens and the laptop is connected it loses communication and wants me to cycle the key and start over with my logging. It's almost like my ECM power is getting interrupted for a second.

It's the pag parts kit btw

theguy1084

Ready to race!
No I dont lose lights or anything just throttle. If it was the ecu losing power for a split second I wouldnt think that light would go out because the ecu doesnt control the lights. Also a fuel cut wouldnt cause vagcom or eurodyne to lose communication when it happened. I timed it today and it happens almost exactly 2 minutes apart every time.

theguy1084

Ready to race!
This is the log I got when it happened. This was a third gear pull and you can see that when it happen all data cuts out

Tmsracing37

Boosty McFlamin Job
Car(s)
06 GTI
It looks like the lamba correction is going to +22% Possibly going into limp mode, due to the lack of fuel. Although your over all injection Duty % looks good. Try logging all your fueling parameters for possible issues.