GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trying to find pics of 17'' Karthoum wheels ??

arnette64

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW Rabbit 2008
Does anyone has already seen a mkv with 17'' karthoum (not 18'')??
And if yes does it look ok or does it look like sh*t?

If someone have pics of it it would be better to see what it look like..

thnaks!!

angrybaker

banned
there you go

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
Yes, they do exist. I have them and use them as my winter wheels. I'll try to find pictures.

hopefully these are the right pictures... I can't see hosted images at work but these are from a picture post thread of mine.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4276419&page=1

link to thread with a bunch more pictures.

PyRo H4cKeR

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
10 MK6 GTI 6MT
if you go to the drivergear store you will see that there are 17 inch karthoums.. so don't spread false info

they are very very hard to come by

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
go to any VW dealer and you can order them. I was going to buy them from Bud at Checkered Flag, but it was cheaper and quicker (no shipping payment) for me to get them locally even though I had to pay more for the wheels themselves.

steelspine

Ready to race!
Minimaul-

Those are great pics of your car in the snow. The lighting is awesome. A great sense of desolation.

Minimaul

Chronic Masturbator
Car(s)
e36 m3/4/5
Thanks. That's what I was going for. I'm still a picture-taking-newbie but I have fun with it.

Murf

Why so serious?
Car(s)
2009 GTI
Sorry, can you link the 17" Karts on the Driver Gear site? I can't find them. Might actually be interested in them as a second set.

UCVDub

straight from the drivergear website:

KARTHOUM 18X8 ALLOY WHEEL
Item #1K0071498
5-Spoke Light Alloy Wheel. 18"x8" ET50. Wheels use standard wheel bolts and rubber valve. Brilliant Silver Metallic. Also available in: [Smoked Silver 18"x8" ET50, p/n 1K0071498 V7U] and [Smoked Silver 17"x7" ET54, p/n 1K9071497 V7U] - See your local VW Dealer for current pricing.

Models: Jetta 2006+, SportWagen 2009+, Rabbit/GTI 2006+, R32 2008. Note: Suspension Limiters Required on Jetta and Rabbit.

Sold only through your local dealership. Professional installation may be required at an additional charge. Prices may vary.

VW Part# 1K0071498 1ZL