GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trunk Tray

The Doktor

Probably Drunk
So I've been meaning to get one of the trunk trays for my 09 bunny for a little while but can't really justify spending the $110 that ECS wants for it. It's just a piece of plastic that you put your trunk crap in.

So while I hate the cheap Chinese shit for actual parts, I just can't justify caring about Chinese vs OEM for a trunk tray. So with that said, I can't quite tell what the dimensions of the OEM one is & haven't been able to find it, but did run across one via google when I was looking.

Trunk Tray

Now does anyone know if this will actually fit? It looks identical but I can't figure out if it's going to be too narrow side-to-side. or too deep front to back.

Anyone got a clue? It looks absolutely identical and I'm thinking about taking a flyer on it. Because, for almost 1/2 the price of ECS, it is tempting. I mean, 110 for a piece of molded plastic is a little excessive.

The Doktor

Probably Drunk
Thing is, I've found 2 different trays that look identical (from different sellers tho) that note different widths (side-to-side) and they're like 10cm difference. It could be bad measurements or measuring only the tray part and not the lip that holds it up. or it could be that they shrunk it down by 10cm for the polo (it's listed as the one for the polo)..

Grrrr... frustrated.

The Doktor

Probably Drunk
Thanks man. I already sent questions to 3 different sellers there about the width and hope to hear something back soon, but I'll text you this evening.