GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trucks!

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
There are some fast trucks out there ....well there are also some douchebags with not fast enough trucks who are sore losers.

last night some dumbass was revvin me with his Dodge ram lifted V8 whatever and so i proceeded to walk his ass from one light to the next. well, he musta had his G/F with him because he did a ricer fly-by as we neared the next red light and tried to sideswipe me....luckily i saw it coming and nobody was in the lane to my left and he just missed me ... justice was served though ... he couldnt make the red light (i did) and he blew through it! A cop was coming from the opposite direction and did a U turn and nailed him!

Bad karma strikes - I love it.

What i dont get is he was in a brand new effin truck, why the hell would he try to side swipe a VW? whats to gain?

Midwest Hick

verrUcktVW
Car(s)
Candy White GTI
dont u love just doing that!!! i live in Murfreesboro, little city outside Nashvegas and we have lots of college ppl jackedup trucks, and they love racing me. i have a 3in catback and 3in dp so i make some decent noise. and damn when i step on it and just blow em away, just makes me happy.

now we do get those frattie boys with the turbo diesel trucks with one of them superchips or something, those things are just a bit quicker

anm vw

Ready to race!
Car(s)
11 G37X Coupe
Some people are just stupid, Nice kill.. I'm sure he will enjoy the ticket.. :)

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
What a dick.

loudib

Dingle Berry Champ
Woah---the sameeee exact thing happened to me. I was just driving normally and then he decides to "race" so I burn his ass, so he gets all sore and throws me the jerkoff sign and cuts me off hahahaha. What a dick...same truck too!! Must be the mopar madness

TOE_FAST

www.TonyScavo.com
Car(s)
2007 MKV Fahrenheit
Yup - justice served, I hope the cop saw him swerve into my lane trying to hit me too...he might have got a wreckless op ticket in addition to that red light. Yesterday wasnt a good day for me and idiots...i was in my Durango earlier and went to famous Daves to get lunch for my fiance - there were three spots for the takeout parking ... on the right was a mercedes who was double parked because he didnt wanna curb his rims, on the left was a beetle that was parked perfectly in the center of his spot...since this was the only spot left i pulled in and parked in the center of my spot ( slightly towards the beetles side )....well, the mercedes was so close to my truck that there was no way the guy was gonna be able to get in.... as i was walking in, the guy in the benz came out (young punk) and got on my case that he couldnt get in his car ....so i told him if he learned how to park he wouldnt have that fuckin problem and just stood there staring at him waiting for a response....he didnt do anything so he went to his passenger door, climbed in and over to the drivers seat so he could leave.

I know im an intolerant asshole...but stupid people need to learn.

That truck lives in my neighborhood, its gonna be an interesting summer.

Rev2Ten-K

Banned
Yup - justice served, I hope the cop saw him swerve into my lane trying to hit me too...he might have got a wreckless op ticket in addition to that red light. Yesterday wasnt a good day for me and idiots...i was in my Durango earlier and went to famous Daves to get lunch for my fiance - there were three spots for the takeout parking ... on the right was a mercedes who was double parked because he didnt wanna curb his rims, on the left was a beetle that was parked perfectly in the center of his spot...since this was the only spot left i pulled in and parked in the center of my spot ( slightly towards the beetles side )....well, the mercedes was so close to my truck that there was no way the guy was gonna be able to get in.... as i was walking in, the guy in the benz came out (young punk) and got on my case that he couldnt get in his car ....so i told him if he learned how to park he wouldnt have that fuckin problem and just stood there staring at him waiting for a response....he didnt do anything so he went to his passenger door, climbed in and over to the drivers seat so he could leave.

I know im an intolerant asshole...but stupid people need to learn.

That truck lives in my neighborhood, its gonna be an interesting summer.

:lol::thumbsup:

kyle

Go Kart Champion
If his g/f was with him, he must have felt emasculated so he felt the need to prove a point. Classic douchebag. Great story about the Benz driver.

Reminds me of the other day, I was on an onramp behind an older Pontiac Grand Prix that was taking forever to merge. So, I dropped into 3rd and hopped on it to get around him (no cars directly behind me and I came no where near his car). So after I get around him, I drop back to about 65-70 mph, and get into the middle lane of the highway...and here he comes! Ricer fly-by, and of course, pulls into my lane and brake checks hard. Of course, I knew he was going to do exactly that before he probably even did so I slowed way down to allow plenty of room. Fucking tool.

myfastsilver

My Beef...Strong!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
dont u love just doing that!!! i live in Murfreesboro, little city outside Nashvegas and we have lots of college ppl jackedup trucks, and they love racing me. i have a 3in catback and 3in dp so i make some decent noise. and damn when i step on it and just blow em away, just makes me happy.

now we do get those frattie boys with the turbo diesel trucks with one of them superchips or something, those things are just a bit quicker

Stay away from those guys. The truck makes up for something they lack so they have to show aggression on someone else. Think of our departed president when the next guy lines up to race.......

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me —you can't get fooled again."

Car(s)
2009 GTI
Stay away from those guys. The truck makes up for something they lack so they have to show aggression on someone else. Think of our departed president when the next guy lines up to race.......

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me —you can't get fooled again."

that didnt make any sense