GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Traffic infractions

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
Got my first ticket on the GTI today, I'm actually amazed it took me so much being that this car is so agile haha. Kind of stupid, 3 lane each way with a center divider, 50 mph zone, im doing 50 just like every other car, there's regular traffic, 1st and 2nd lanes are full and the right lane is empty so i accelerate and merge to the right the quick burst took me to 69 in a couple of seconds, right ahead of me a cop with a speed gun sees me and stops me.

P.F. speed is 65 because it's kind of like a freeway but the 'safe' speed is 50. Which one do judges use? I have contested all of my previous tickets (4) and I don't have any points in my license yet.

Randum

Go Kart Champion
thats almost what happened to me. I went from 45-58 in no time, BOOM , cop sitting in the center, standing outside his car. Really unfriendly cop, sounded like a robot. I tried to make small talk and he didn't respond..must hate life... the crazy thing was, the Mercury next to me was passing me as he tagged me...I got lucky!

In any case, I took the online course, easy enough- just either....learn your roads, or get a detector...

chapusin1

Go Kart Champion
thats almost what happened to me. I went from 45-58 in no time, BOOM , cop sitting in the center, standing outside his car. Really unfriendly cop, sounded like a robot. I tried to make small talk and he didn't respond..must hate life... the crazy thing was, the Mercury next to me was passing me as he tagged me...I got lucky!

In any case, I took the online course, easy enough- just either....learn your roads, or get a detector...

sadly i've taken traffic school twice in the past 12 months already haha