GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Trade: Plaid GTI seats for Rabbit black leather seats.

MKV Aaron

Form Follows Function
Car(s)
Golf R
Being 6'6", I find the plaid seats in my GTI uncomfortable. This is the only aspect of my car that I dislike. I am putting a feeler out to anyone that has Black leather seats and would be interested in a trade with my Plaid GTI seats.

I recently had my car in for A/C replacement and the Jetta loaner had decent seats. I found my back wasnt hurting, and they were in general very comfy. I assume the Rabbit has the same seats.

Let me know, show me some pics, and we can talk. My car has 16k miles on it, so I am only interested in seats that show Little to No wear.

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
can't remember but are the plaid seats heated, I have an 07 rabbit 4 door with heated cloth seats and I'd like the more aggressive front seats but I'm not giving up heated seats for that. There is no leather seat option for the rabbit by the way.

Understeer'd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'07 VW Golf (BPY)
Heated was an option for '07 at least. I've never seen one in person with heated cloth.

Do the Jetta seats have the same seat rails? Could you mount one's from the Jetta?

Thisbunnyroars

Ready to race!
Car(s)
06 gti
I have the black/gray cloth rabbit seats and would trade for the plaid if your interested. My car has 1900 miles. Are you going to waterfest?

NewaveRide

LOLOMGWTFEUROVERATED
Car(s)
07 VW Rabbit 2-door
i would definately trade if you wanted the cloth seats

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
rabbits dont have leather seats

blackmagic08

PP-ASEL
Rabbits have a leatherette option - or cloth. Its the leatherish material with all of the little holes in it like a band-aid.