GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Top Gear UK Returns Today in the USA

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
For those who might have missed it, Top Gear UK returns today (Feb 10, 2014) on BBC America with the 90-minute Season 21 Episode 1.

http://www.bbcamerica.com/top-gear/schedule/

SEASON: 21 | EPISODE: 1 | AIR DATE: 10 FEBRUARY, 2014
In the first of a brand new series, Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May attempt to prove that the hot hatchbacks of their youth were better than their modern equivalents by buying a ‘classic’ example of the breed each and then undertaking a series of challenges.

After tackling a tricky hill climb course and an unusual visit to the supermarket, the three arrive at an old army training ground in Wales where their aging cars must evade the heavily armed and heavily moustachioed Top Gear Police Department. Also in this episode, Hugh Bonneville, star of Downton Abbey and forthcoming BBC sitcom W1A, is the star in the Reasonably Priced Car.
I can't wait! :)

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
it wasn't 90 minutes. its the usual 60 minutes. I guess they are just not cutting it and padding 30 minutes of ads onto it.

The McLaren P1 and Alfa 4C one last night was great. I love that McLaren.

Baosa

Go Kart Champion
it wasn't 90 minutes. its the usual 60 minutes. I guess they are just not cutting it and padding 30 minutes of ads onto it.

Can't wait to get out of work and watch it.

Calvinball

Go Kart Champion

Dang! I didn't watch yet, though I'll probably get a chance to tonight. I think the wife is going to the Westminster dog show haha.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
sweet, must try to watch tonight.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Will watch... hope it is good.

BDTuning

Ready to race!
MK2 16V Golf GTI in this episode.

I owned all three of the cars in the hot hatch challenge in my youth. It was a trip down memory lane watching it.

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Sorry, when I wrote 90 minutes I was going by the broadcast schedule I linked to. There's always some filler, but I didn't think they'd add 30 minutes of it.

Also, there are (or have been) shorter episodes that were only 60 minutes on the broadcast schedule.

Honestly, as long as it's new content and doesn't feature the lame Top Gear US cast, I'm going to enjoy it.

BDTuning

Ready to race!
The trick-starting of that Vauxhall...

I was dying :bellyroll:

So did I as I once started mine that way when I lost the keys at the beach in South end.

It was red too. It got stolen funny enough and was found by the rozzers (James May reference) on fire at the local train station parking lot.

Even had one of those after market steering wheel bars from back in the day on it.