GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tool!!

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
Wifey scored some good seats for the Tool show on may 21st in San Antonio. :headbang: :headbang: :thumbup: Missed them last time around cuz i was lucky enough to be hanging out in the desert in the mid east. :mad:

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Tool is still around? I learn something new everyday.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
LUCKY SOB... im jealous!

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI

ShadowGLI

Sandy Vagina Rinser Outer
Car(s)
2006 GLI w/ DSG
I was actually having a discussion with friends a couple weeks ago that Tool : AEnema was one of the best cd's of the 90's... and my personal favorite.

And as far as wondering if they are still around, they have already had 3 releases off their new album.

Songs so far are Vicarious, The Pot and Jambi... Jambi is currently getting alot of radio play (at least on Sirius).

Finally Tool is one of the top 3 live bands I have ever seen. I have seen them twice and they were amazing.

Enjoy the show. :thumbsup:

SAbroSO

Das Captain
Car(s)
07' GTI
I've seen them twice myself. Both times for the Lateralus tour and both times they were amazing. Definatley one of the best concerts i've been to. Another fav. was Incubus back when S.C.I.E.N.C.E. first came out. Small club called The Bayou in DC. No one was there. About 80 people. That was a good show. I was leaning on the stage wathing the guitarist play and do all the cool effects with his effects pedals right in front of me.

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
i love beeing able to be up front for my fav bands.. done that plenty of times. btw.. s.c.i.e.n.c.e. is by far my fav. album from incubus!!!

Wiely

Banned
nice, I saw them in 02 in tally and almost the whole show was stuff off aenima. It was awesome. There was so much tripped out shit going on during the show. When I left there was all these kids in the halls who were on acid and freaking out cause they couldnt handle the show.

Andaris

TMV
Car(s)
Civic Si
nice, I saw them in 02 in tally and almost the whole show was stuff off aenima. It was awesome. There was so much tripped out shit going on during the show. When I left there was all these kids in the halls who were on acid and freaking out cause they couldnt handle the show.

Tool does atrack the stoners and the freaks... i didnt get pit tickets this time because last time i ended up with a dislocated shoulder and 2 black eyes people go in there with an intent to hurt its not fun anymore

Meat

rack rack 'em
Car(s)
2007 GTI [DSG]
Awesome. I went to the 2nd to last show on the 2006 tour. It was great. I hear it's the same setlist and effects, which were amazing BTW.

Good to hear that they've started touring again now that Danny has healed is pulled bicept. I was beginning to think that they'd cancel the repeat tour.