GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Too much engine movement

That_slow_mk5

Car(s)
2007 Volkswagen GTI
2007 GTI 2.0t DSG

A week ago, i was going to the store and i came out of a light easy in first and slowly applied some throttle and around 4000rpm i was foot to the floor, getting into boost, BANG!!, the dogbone underneath snapped in two. That caused the engine to sling forward and the drive belt rubbed up against my ac line which then put a hole in it.
I replaced the lower motor mount (dogbone) and the two bushings as well as the ac line. Today i turned the car on after struggling with the subframe/motor mount bushings for a while. I put it into gear in which i hear a loud jolt and when i barely touch the throttle the engine completely laid against the ac line again.
I jacked it back up, put a socket on all the bolts i took off, and lowered it back down. Turned it on and the same thing the engine almost acts as if the dogbone isn't there and the bottom comes forward enough to hit the ac line. The car is undrivable at this point.
It would be greatly appreciated to get some advice and please ask me for more details if it can help solve the issue.

GTI's

Drag Racing Champion
I would also replace the engine & trans mounts at this point. Make sure to use replace the bolts that are Tty and make sure the engine bracket bolts have not backed out or damaged.