To Orlando I Go

Kurupt

low
Car(s)
Jeep
oh also

RoccoRed

I Wanna Go Fast!
Oh christ, the uber awesome interstate defender/anti trucker kid is coming to OUR streets...........God help us

yeah i can't wait for the drive up..there will be sooo many truckers on the highway...with any luck i'll be dead by west palm

get the d*** outa your ass and move on

Anterrabae

Banned
yeah i can't wait for the drive up..there will be sooo many truckers on the highway...with any luck i'll be dead by west palm

we can only hope so, you fucking "retart"

get the d*** outa your ass and move on

don't do stupid shit and think everyone will worship your ass for it, wow, so you fucked with a trucker.....you are a real hero, why don't you make a thread about it that WON'T backfire in your face?!

oh

wait

Anterrabae

Banned
but yeah kurupt, i'll see if i can manage to make it up there early march and chill with some of the people up there

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
this thread turned pretty violent! hahah CFLMKV road trip would be cool, i wonder if anyone else would want to go for the day?

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
gotta love long distance highway driving with people who know how to drive in groups.

Anterrabae

Banned
gotta love long distance highway driving with people who know how to drive in groups.

oh hell yes....but then it alwasy leads into one of two things (maybe more, but from my experience these usually happen)

1. Long ass game of leap frog (person in back goes to front)
2. Who can get from rest stop to rest stop the fastest

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
The leap frog is cool especially if people know how to do it, by blocking traffic and letting the rest of the group through and then you just repeat over and over, you make up so much time.

Anterrabae

Banned
I just got word that the suspension that i ordered yesterday will be here on tuesday, so im going to set up an appoinment through the VW dealership that the club has connections through and get that bish installed on wednesday and stay for the meet :D:D:D:D:D

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
royal VW thats where i bought my car, what setup did you buy? i have H&R race spring i just havent had the time to get them installed yet.