GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Time For New Wheels

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
time has come to upgrade my wheels ,<br />
VMR 701's in 18" , and Narrowed Down the Finish to either the Sungold or the Bronze Gold , its kinda hard for me to Decide since i have a Unique R32 Color :p and i cant find a Pic to see both Combinations But Im Leaning towards the the Sungold, What do you Think ?

Car

Sungold

BronzeGold

What do y'all think ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JerGTI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
bronze gold looks like poo to me. Maybe a photoshop wizard can step in and do you a favor.

Staypuftt

What did you do Rey?
I like the sungold, and I usually hate the golds. Thing is IF you do sungold, tint your windows at the same time.

telaio

Ready to race!
I'd say bronze gold as it's more understated.

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
^^^^ Thanx Tampa for the Suggestion , but those are not for me,

Would Be awsome if you can Chop the The Sungold and the GoldBronze on My Car ,,

waka waka

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK5 R32 2009
Gti tampa : very nice wheels

Whar are they ?

I like the picture that you sent to me
Fix the same color :)

Staypuftt

What did you do Rey?
Yeah, I've always liked the bbs ck anthracite finish. Tampas rims are sick, but I agree just a little to much going on for me.

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Thanks Guys,

I Have Decided to Go with the SunGold 701's in 18", now the 3 Months Waiting Game Begins as VMR are OOS, Production Date is Set in May + Powder Coating 2 Weeks + Shipping Over Seas ,

Till then a Quick Chop :p

VMRWheels

Go Kart Champion
Thanks Guys,

I Have Decided to Go with the SunGold 701's in 18", now the 3 Months Waiting Game Begins as VMR are OOS, Production Date is Set in May + Powder Coating 2 Weeks + Shipping Over Seas ,

Till then a Quick Chop :p

Wow, this is going to look fantastic on blue. Honestly, the Sungold powder coat is a great finish and a bit of a hidden gem, as not many people have really ordered it thus far.