GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thursday's the day!!!

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
Didn't mean to waste too much space on this forum. I just wanted you all to know that I am super excited that thursday my car gets the 93 octane APR chip program installed along side the stock one. I'll be sure to give reviews. All I have done to my car so far is tint it. I decided the chip was the first mod I would make. Then I am going to lower the car (probably with a prokit). Anyways, I'll chat with you folks later.:headbang:

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
All I can say is "Wow...what a difference!" The mod bug has bit me and I can't wait until APR hurries up and gets that 3" exhaust system out with their remap of the chip. This things accelerates like a beast. I got the 93 octane one and the stock one. My intentions were to use the stock one majority of the time, but I'm not sure I can now. For all those nay sayers about APR...I'm not sure what your talking about. The programs are very easy to switch back and forth between and only take a total of about 10 seconds to do. The power curve does seem a little different now. Unless it's my imagination and it's just bigger everywhere. But down below 3k it seems to be about the same as stock. But once it's above 3k rpm the thing runs like a raped ape. Anyways, I love it and am very pleased with the results.

Deagle

Touring Car Champion
kirk180 said:
All I can say is "Wow...what a difference!" The mod bug has bit me and I can't wait until APR hurries up and gets that 3" exhaust system out with their remap of the chip. This things accelerates like a beast. I got the 93 octane one and the stock one. My intentions were to use the stock one majority of the time, but I'm not sure I can now. For all those nay sayers about APR...I'm not sure what your talking about. The programs are very easy to switch back and forth between and only take a total of about 10 seconds to do. The power curve does seem a little different now. Unless it's my imagination and it's just bigger everywhere. But down below 3k it seems to be about the same as stock. But once it's above 3k rpm the thing runs like a raped ape. Anyways, I love it and am very pleased with the results.

:bellyroll:

Q817

Oval Newbie
wow sound Good man and how much is it the chip cost .?

Q817

Oval Newbie
i think i`m gonna make it,,, can you just give me a site or something to see more info about this chip .? please

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
scuderiavw said:
let me take the liberty to answer this question first, 93 Octane program $599.00, no labor, and stock program $149.00:bow:
geez, i paid 375 for my Revo, and its more tuner friendly, not just a map thrown at the ECU. thats why i went with revo.

alf

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
alf said:
geez, i paid 375 for my Revo, and its more tuner friendly, not just a map thrown at the ECU. thats why i went with revo.

alf
that 213whp u got was on 93octane program and a broken in engine??

Also I'd like to see some more dyno runs with cars that are just chipped.. I dont know what chip to go for, and was thinking REVO