GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Thought I'd share what I got after selling the mk7 R...

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
1. found one, hell a couple... http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...%7CSRT+Hellcat]][]]&listingId=407076935&Log=0

2. ur ss weighs: 3,975 lbs, the hellcat weighs: 4,449 which means that is 474lbs difference.. nice try though,

3. how do you know the reliability of the hellcat? and you can't say much when A. you drive american, B. its a chevy product..

I am on the HellCat forums, and know what the prices are. If you called that dealer and asked for a quote, they will not sell it to you for that price. That is just to get you in the door. Plus the CHARGER is more expensive $67k by $20k over the SS. I don't want a 2 door.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...%7CSRT+Hellcat]][]]&listingId=407444048&Log=0

Because like the other HEMI's, the Hellcat probably won't be any better.

Technically, I am driving an Australian car, not American.

And the weight you are wrong because you are not comparing apples to apples.

http://www.caranddriver.com/dodge/charger-srt-srt-hellcat

Curb weight: 4592 lb vs 3975 lb of the SS = 617 lb.

So make sure you get the facts right before trying to post again.

Last edited:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I am on the HellCat forums, and know what the prices are. If you called that dealer and asked for a quote, they will not sell it to you for that price. That is just to get you in the door. Plus the CHARGER is more expensive $67k by $20k over the SS. I don't want a 2 door.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...%7CSRT+Hellcat]][]]&listingId=407444048&Log=0

Because like the other HEMI's, the Hellcat probably won't be any better.

Technically, I am driving an Australian car, not American.

and who is to say your ss (super shitty) chevy won't be good?

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
and who is to say your ss (super shitty) chevy won't be good?

I can promise it will be better than any VW. And since I edited that post above, re-read it as it corrected you on other things.

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
HAHAHAHA good joke buddy, do tell, how many recalls is your precious GM company up to?

I don't care about recalls. Reliability. I have had enough VW's to know they aren't that reliable. Would you leave my thread and stop ruining it?

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I don't care about recalls. Reliability. I have had enough VW's to know they aren't that reliable. Would you leave my thread and stop ruining it?

nah man, i thought i'd share why you bought the wrong car.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
lets chill, guise...

Jaber

Modero
to each its own, glad you're happy with your purchase, just not what i would buy.

And not many people would buy a turbo yaris. To each their own, sounds like you got a hard-on and hasn't gone away in hours, just go rub one off and chill :laugh:

Jaber

Modero
OP, congrats on purchase. I personally wouldn't mind rocking one of those. I really liked the G8 GXP when my buddy owned it briefly.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
OP, congrats on purchase. I personally wouldn't mind rocking one of those. I really liked the G8 GXP when my buddy owned it briefly.

That would be me if I could grow facial hair :lol:

Sent from my iPhone

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
meh, honestly i love this car. and for that matter, yes american cars. i wrote them off a few years ago after owning japanese... but, they have come a very long way since most of them now base cars off european cars. and im a believer of every car company will have issues. its a machine. and machines will brake, nothing is built to last.

honestly. i would buy one. and im counting down the days until i can afford a V series caddy. or even this. or some sort of srt. that great american V8 sound is something i have been wanting for years... So OP. no worries dude, get what you like. in a way im happy with my dub, and in many ways i wish i could get rid of it. i drive so much right now, that i cant really afford a V8, but when i do, this car is getting the boot.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I wish I could own an M3... So yeah if I could do that this car would be gone lol

Sent from my iPhone

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
DASVDUB is salty.