GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

* This forum is sponsored by The Tire Rack. Please support us by supporting them! *

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing

I'm happy to annouce that The Tire Rack is now sponsoring the wheels and tires forum. I'm happy because as many of you might already know its a great company that has, at least for me, always given me top level service. We've added a banner link to tire rack from the forum and I'll drop a link down below.

If you do any shopping from tire rack, please click through from the links on our site before you do the shopping. When you goto their site from our links, we get credit and get a commission back from them, which helps keep this site alive.

The Tire Rack link: http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BG8&url=index.jsp

The Tire Rack Upgrade Garage: http://www.tirerack.com/affiliates/live/index.jsp?AFFCODE=BG9

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Awesome!! I ordered some Kuhmo Ecstas from them about a month ago, and got them with 24 hours. Their service is second to none. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Red-2009-GTI

Ready to race!
Great. I recently got a set of wheels and tires from TR for my GTI. Enkei GTC-01 and Dunlop Direzza's, mounted, balanced, and with TPMS sensors. Good stuff at great prices, and believe me I shopped around while waiting for my money tree to grow.

opqr696

Banned
Wig

here are many reasons to use full lace wigs and lace wigs. They are perfect for hair loss, beauty and are very fashion trendy. But why are some people hesitant to use them? Some people say they are expensive, they are synthetic or they just do not look good on your head. The truth is that they are just missing essential information. If you want to enjoy richer, healthier and natural-looking hair, front lace wigs and lace wigs are exceptional. I would like to use this article top break some of the human hair lace wigs that circle around their use.

aegis08

Car(s)
08 mkv rabbit
hey, i'm buying tires for my car for the first time. and i was wondering which tire brands have the best quality but at a reasonable price. tire size is 225/45 zr17. by the way what does the zr stand for? thanks

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
Car(s)
GLI

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Just got Hancook Evo 12's 225/45/17 and seem a little more slippery then i had planned. Had H rated all season tires and felt they cornered better. Only have about 50 miles on them. Do they just need to break in???? They were highly rated by tirerack and car&driver. Anyone else have this issue.

Just wanted to foll up--- about 500 miles on tires now and best summer tires ive ever had. Great traction. The first 100 miles or so I was worried but now that they are broken in Id say they are best tire Ive owned. Better then any toyo or conti ive had in past. Im sold.
Thanks

Last edited:

JLane

20k+ miles a year club
Car(s)
2007 GTI

turbotrucka

Rig Stig
Car(s)
'15 GT3
Called TR Wednesday with a question regarding lug nuts instead of bolts, tech team was out for the day and Doc said he'd call me back in the morning. That he did, and 10 minutes later I had a new set of Enkei RPF1's and new Star Specs on the way. They'll be here Monday. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. I've been a customer for well over 10 years, and this kind of service will keep me for 10 more.

trrubicon06

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a gripe about Tirerack. Awesome prices on most stuff...but won't allow pick-ups at the Delaware warehouse! $100 for shipping, when I live in Delaware and it'll cost me less the $15 gas in my TDI to pick-up. I put in Newark, De. since I know someone that lives there, and it's still $75 shipped 10 miles away! They say it's some kinda law thing, but really. Good way to lose business from me:iono:

Bruere

Hi Theo/Gavin, what is the discount offered to forum members on Tire Rack purchases? I can't find it anywhere?

I can't imagine hosting costs are so high for the site that Tire Rack is able to advertise as a sponsored vendor just for pitching in for the hosting costs?

e: I'm looking to make a tire/wheel purchase and would prefer to support the site as well as Tire Rack who would still be making a ton of money off my purchase with the customary 10% off you typically see forum members getting from sponsored vendors.