GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This forum is now sponsored by The Tire Rack. Please support us by supporting them!

Gulfer

Administrator
Staff member
Car(s)
Nothing

I'm happy to annouce that The Tire Rack is now sponsoring the wheels and tires forum. I'm happy because as many of you might already know its a great company that has, at least for me, always given me top level service. We've added a banner link to tire rack from the forum and I'll drop a link down below.

If you do any shopping from tire rack, please click through from the links on our site before you do the shopping. When you goto their site from our links, we get credit and get a commission back from them, which helps keep this site alive.

The Tire Rack link: http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BG8&url=index.jsp

The Tire Rack Upgrade Garage: http://www.tirerack.com/affiliates/live/index.jsp?AFFCODE=BG9

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
Awesome!! I ordered some Kuhmo Ecstas from them about a month ago, and got them with 24 hours. Their service is second to none. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Aggressor

UGly
good deal for all parties involved:thumbsup:

BTW, am I the only one who's lost entire hours of their life to the wheel choosing tool? that thing is addicting... if only it had a 4 door mk V

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
That's awesome. Even us Aussies do a bit of shopping through them! :thumbup:

zooplancton

perma-grinnin'
i love tire rack. that's where i got my bbs wheels and tires. AND free shipping when you order a set of wheels and tires!

blk09

Import Newb
Car(s)
2009 BMP GTI
Sweet im buying some wheel+tires+coils from them here shortly..

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Tirerack = the best. I've been buying tires from them since I could drive. Thumbs up to them.
Speaking of which, as soon as it gets warm i might need some summer tires

johno

Volkswagen Autoliebhaber
Car(s)
R32
yeh thumbs up to tire rack. sent me wrong rear sway bar with set. shipped correct one within 2 days no cost no fuss. awesome.

godsten

Ready to race!
Just ordered some direzza's from them, ready to be picked up within the hour. Now that is what I call speedy service (and the benefit of living near the dis. center)

ASCI_Blue

Ballin'
sadly I missed out on getting new tyres cause 2 of mine took a shit at the same time. however there is the opportunity for suspension parts. :D

tire rack has done well for my fam in the past.

Jason91

Pilot91!!
Car(s)
2008, Black GTI
DAMNIT, i just bought some tires from Tirerack yesterday, wish i saw this thread before I did, SORRY!!! will remember for next time though