GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

This forum is almost dead

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Yeah I need to buy new guides. My bumper has been off probably 20 times at this point. The last time I had everything apart a few weeks ago it didn't want to go on correctly and one of the headlights is lower than the other preventing it from fitting correctly. Sigh.

Yeap mine are bad too mostly from oversized tires pushing them out and having the bumper cover off too many times. The corner doesn’t line up to the fender properly.

I have a good plug for discounted OEM stuff if you have the need [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brobst

Go Kart Champion
Yeap mine are bad too mostly from oversized tires pushing them out and having the bumper cover off too many times. The corner doesn’t line up to the fender properly.

I have a good plug for discounted OEM stuff if you have the need [emoji849]

What we talking here. Like delivered or picked up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Disanto7389

Passed Driver's Ed
I agree. Its definitely died out. But to be fair, I was always browsing, and not posting much. This forum has helped me with quite a lot of stuff. God the hours I've spent looking up reviews here for everything. Probably atleast a year of my life. Lmao

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
I agree. Its definitely died out. But to be fair, I was always browsing, and not posting much. This forum has helped me with quite a lot of stuff. God the hours I've spent looking up reviews here for everything. Probably atleast a year of my life. Lmao

Post moar! Let us see what you've got from your browsing :p

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
PCV went on my car. Have to get the car to Ohio in the next 3 weeks. Sigh.

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Let’s go south!

It’s test 104 but yes.. been running it for over 1500 mi this summer. Car loves it. Runs quite hot though. So in weather like this it feels great.

Jack Sparrow

Passed Driver's Ed
SoCal section is dead too. Anyone know of meets in this area?