GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The wife got a countryman

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
So my wife and I were at the mini dealership yesterday until 11pm last night.
The result was a 2011 white conutryman with black strips, black wheels, premium package and a countryman 1:48 scale model for me:thumbsup:

The salesman was cool he hooked me up with the models that they usually sell. Anyhow I like this car a lot, cool features the Bluetooth and iPod integration is far more superior than ours.
But our interior will always surpass most automakers in design and quality.

Just joined the mini forums, see how they are overthere. Hopefully not like the jackasses in e90 post:laugh:

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Car(s)
89, 97 Jetta, 07 GTI
you fail at pics.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
TTIWWOP!!

iBalushi

Ready to race!
Car(s)
As
Pics or it didn't happen..

Post one side by side with your GTI - I want to see how "big" is the countryman

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Explain more about how bluetooth and iPod support is superior

To a 2010, easily. For a 2011 comparison, who knows, but I do know my 08 BMW BT and ipod support is about on par with my 2011 GTI. I have heard of issues with the 2010 on both of these matters, which were rectified on the 2011.

RIP335

Go Kart Champion
To a 2010, easily. For a 2011 comparison, who knows, but I do know my 08 BMW BT and ipod support is about on par with my 2011 GTI. I have heard of issues with the 2010 on both of these matters, which were rectified on the 2011.

Well I haven't been in a 2011 GTI, but as far as my car. The lag on the system is ridiculous, a calculator is faster at processing info. Going back and forth from albums and artist is a major task. On her car it's nice and smooth and stays on track where you leave off. For example my car, say I'm searching through "rock" and I'm in a certain artist say "U2" but I want to back out and see my other artist choices. My car will send you all the way back to "A" while in her car while keep you in the order your currently in so the "U's"

Then the phone integration, phone book is imported, voice activation. It's really convenient.