Then Post Workout Shake ~6:30am

Breakfast around 9:00am

Lunch at 12:00

"Snack" at around 4

Dinner at 6:00

Desert or last meal around 8

balius

Go Kart Champion
Bummed about school starting up again next week. Going to be in class from 6-10pm twice a week. Going to throw off my routine a bit.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
for guys eating at 8 or later, what time do you go to bed?

balius

Go Kart Champion
I've been trying to be in bed at 9:30 and asleep around 10. But my goal is to gain weight, so eating late isn't a huge issue for me.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Ran 1.5miles straight, then went up to about 2.65 with intervals after that. Then biked for 6mins and got just over 2miles. BEAST MODE. (aka, I may pass out soon, but that was a great workout)

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
^^Thats great!

I've had a setback. Apparently I've been walking/landing incorrectly for the past 37 years (on the outsides of my feet). Tender, swollen ankles for the past couple weeks. :( I can hardly walk.

My trainer has me walking differently and doing exercises to strengthen the balls of my feet and big toes. I hope I'm better soon so I can do cardio again.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Ran 1.5miles straight, then went up to about 2.65 with intervals after that. Then biked for 6mins and got just over 2miles. BEAST MODE. (aka, I may pass out soon, but that was a great workout)

Good job Gun, keep it up man!

I'm mixing up my Assault now and about to head out for 3 miles and Shoulders/Legs Day!

:happyanim:

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Gym closed until Tuesday :(...looks like a 50 miler is in store for me tomorrow on my bike

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Gym closed until Tuesday :(...looks like a 50 miler is in store for me tomorrow on my bike

Come to Virginia, I get unlimited guests! ;) :laugh:

Chris@Revo USA

Go Kart Champion
I've had a setback. Apparently I've been walking/landing incorrectly for the past 37 years (on the outsides of my feet). Tender, swollen ankles for the past couple weeks. :( I can hardly walk.

What kind of shoes are you wearing?

There are running shoes to correct this problem and also to correct the opposite, so the wrong shoes can exaggerate the problem. Obviously correcting it with work like your trainer is having you do is best but to prevent injury in the mean time having a running store fit you for proper shoes can help.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
^^Thats great!

My trainer has me walking differently and doing exercises to strengthen the balls of my feet and big toes. I hope I'm better soon so I can do cardio again.

I have that too sort of, since breaking my leg in 4th grade. One leg is bowed and slightly shorter so my gait is all weird (comical actually, I walk like a penguin). The result is that I can't run more than about 3/4 mile without getting debilitating shin splints. Couple years ago I even got a stress fracture just from walking around. I know how you feel man...if you can, go to an orthopedist or podiatrist and they'll tell you exactly what shoes or inserts you need. Unfortunately I can't afford that :iono: but luckily I find biking more enjoyable and easy on my legs.

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
Day 3 success & end of the week. Completed all planned exercises, worked each muscle group through the 3 days since we started late in the week and completed all the goals we set for this week.

Consistently ran 3+ miles in 30 minutes each day and completed 4 sets of 10 of 2 exercises for each muscle group. We did calves last today and holy shit I'm dreading the morning when I take my first step, lol.

Feels really great to be active, good to get fit and great to becoming a better person. Currently enjoying/forcing down my post-workout drink and looking forward to a nice relaxing evening.

Bravo dudes! To all the hard work everybody put in this week.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
What kind of shoes are you wearing?

There are running shoes to correct this problem and also to correct the opposite, so the wrong shoes can exaggerate the problem. Obviously correcting it with work like your trainer is having you do is best but to prevent injury in the mean time having a running store fit you for proper shoes can help.

I have a good pair of New Balance 991's but I've had them for a while. While the soles are in great shape I now fear the inside cushions are formed with my poor stance. I'll stop wearing them and buy a new pair tomorrow.

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
I have a good pair of New Balance 991's but I've had them for a while. While the soles are in great shape I now fear the inside cushions are formed with my poor stance. I'll stop wearing them and buy a new pair tomorrow.

get some minimalist shoes :thumbsup: best running discovery I ever made

these are sick