GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

the stig! schumacher?

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
michael schumacher is the stig............. just watching top gear right now, havent finished it yet. is this a joke? :wub:

SoNgMaN

I Void Warranties
Car(s)
2010 4dr UG TDI HL
they needed a new one

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
Lol. My dad called me today and told me about it. I thought that it made sense. If you ever saw the episode with the German TG vs. British TG, and how The Stig (posing as James May) caught up in that Aston Martin when he started a few seconds behind, then it would make sense that he is the great Schumi!

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
at the end they hint that he might not be the stig :(

SimonSaysGTI

Ready to race!
What made the stig so cool (besides the fact he can drive) is that there was this mystery about him. now they kind of ruined it for me but oh well.

Remus6

ViVa La Fuga!WLF
What made the stig so cool (besides the fact he can drive) is that there was this mystery about him. now they kind of ruined it for me but oh well.

Lol, like you mean the way he was never revealed and always seen in a suit and mask? Ha ha.

FYI, the White Stig is not the first Stig. I believe he is the third of fourth one. I'm not 100% sure how many Stigs there has been, but I'm sure this one's not the first and only Stig.

absoluteczech

GolfMKV ADMlN
Car(s)
981 Cayman & GTI SE
black stig was the first one, then they killed him off. i thought there were only 2? this being the 2nd... check wikipedia

racinrabbit

Professional Wheelman
Nope there was a black stig but he revealed his identity so they fired him and got the white stig. But i'm pretty sure his identity was revealed as a ex-touring car racer from britain. They should be getting a 3rd one pretty soon here.

RSMark5

Go Kart Champion
Haven't there been articles about who the stig is for years now? At one time I heard it was some BTCC driver. Was that the black stig or white stig? I hadn't seen season 13, so thanks kindly for the spoiler. They killed white stig off now eh?

Whoever the white stig was he had experience driving F1 car. Toyota let him drive it indoors and he definatly knew what he was doing incomparison to Hammond driving the Renualt F1.