GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Poor Mans Mod Page

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
On MkIV's, I know there's a fuse or something with vag com to disable the wiper from turning on at all, since it isn't spraying on the glass.

I think when I was trying to figure out a fuse problem (the documentation does not bear any resemblence to the car) I think I pulled a fuse that prevented the rear wiper from working but allowed it to still squirt. I'll have to find that again.

Or, I'll put in a separate button for operating the squirter, so I can still use the wiper on rainy days.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I'll be member #3 of the pissing VW club.
How about I let you be member #4, lol.
I got this SUV on the way home from the lake earlier today, he was tailing my ass and I was about to piss on him but he swerved around me and basically ran me off the side of the road, his rear tire was even with my front tire and we was totally trying to run me off, and for no reason. So we had a little battle on the freeway whippin through cars so I could get in front of him, and I just about emptied my wiper tank on him. He left me alone after that.
And for all of you that want to give me shit like you did in the thread about pwn-ing people who tailgate you, try driving in the bay area, people are morons, theres a reason people think up ideas to teach other drivers not to F with you, like this idiot today, he almost got a car of 4 people killed on the freeway!

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I think when I was trying to figure out a fuse problem (the documentation does not bear any resemblence to the car) I think I pulled a fuse that prevented the rear wiper from working but allowed it to still squirt. I'll have to find that again.

Or, I'll put in a separate button for operating the squirter, so I can still use the wiper on rainy days.
That would be great if you can find that fuse, I find I dont really need my rear wiper on rainy days anyway.

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
Honestly id just be afraid that the one guy id do it to would turn out to be some pycho whod ram me n fuck up my car, then it wouldnt be worth it.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Honestly id just be afraid that the one guy id do it to would turn out to be some pycho whod ram me n fuck up my car, then it wouldnt be worth it.
Thats when you'd take legal action. Once he tried to run me off the road I already had my passengers remember his license plate, if he rams your car then you have his paint on your car, and with a license plate number you can match the damage to his and he has to buy you a house! lol. But you do have to pick and choose your battles. It may not be worth it to do this to everyone, you just have to take every situation as it comes at you.

WHTRABT

THUNDER BUNNY
Car(s)
RABBIT
^^^^ true but if you are in the method #2 that is talked about in the tailgater pnwed thread you can pee pee on the person drop to a lower gear step on it and go to the other side of the truck

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
OKOK, WHERE do i get this Ethos stuff???
I work at a track and I get discounts on it, but after shipping it to you, the discount wouldnt really matter. You'd have to find a retailer that carries it. I think you can buy it from the web site SaveGasToday.net, plus it'll tell you all about it there.
So far my progress is nice, the car feels much better (idles smoother, and runs peppier) and usually I'll get around 300 miles to a tank, and right now Im at 280 miles on this tank and I still have a quarter tank left.:thumbup:
So basically a better running car AND better gas milage!! FTMFW!!!!!!

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
^^^^ true but if you are in the method #2 that is talked about in the tailgater pnwed thread you can pee pee on the person drop to a lower gear step on it and go to the other side of the truck

Um, and people said I have road rage?
Seek help, lol!:bellyroll:

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
What I noticed thats cool about the 'pee pee' mod, is when youre on the freeway, the water doesnt just squirt out; it squirts out and then about 6"-8" from your window it vaporizes creating a wall of super-irritating-watery-like-destruction!!!!!
:evil: :middlefinger:

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
^^^^ true but if you are in the method #2 that is talked about in the tailgater pnwed thread you can pee pee on the person drop to a lower gear step on it and go to the other side of the truck [image not quoted]

:laughabove: :bellyroll:

thez19

GITEE Up N Go!!
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE
I work at a track and I get discounts on it, but after shipping it to you, the discount wouldnt really matter. You'd have to find a retailer that carries it. I think you can buy it from the web site SaveGasToday.net, plus it'll tell you all about it there.
So far my progress is nice, the car feels much better (idles smoother, and runs peppier) and usually I'll get around 300 miles to a tank, and right now Im at 280 miles on this tank and I still have a quarter tank left.:thumbup:
So basically a better running car AND better gas milage!! FTMFW!!!!!!

Are u on meth injection?? Just wondering, also where dyou fill up at? I drive fairly spiritedly, mostly around town to work n back, etc. Little highway n shit, I usually get around 340-380 miles a tank. This last time I filled up at shell again with v-power and now it looks like ill be at around 400. I try n use the A/C as little as possible, I know on a 4-banger using the A/C really lowers mpg and performance, thats really the only bitch bout going from a 6 to a 4. When i turned the A/C on in my Tib u cud feel it kinda but now as much as the GTI, when I turn the A/C on in the GTI, first you can hear it run and lerch a bit, then the whole engine almost sounds different specially while accelerating. MPG goes down, I just dont like using it less I have to..
Also I keep in dsg most of the time, i read how alotta people in here use tiptronic like 90% of the time, I dont see how thats really easy, I mean i know when im driving and im in tippy mode and I need to downshift like 2-3 gears, doing it then takes longer cuz it causes the dsg to think, whereas if im in reg dsg and kick the pedal, it goes down 2 gears fast n then i switch it over to tip and accel up thru the gears, but i dont just keep it in tip constantly.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
Are u on meth injection?? Just wondering, also where dyou fill up at? I drive fairly spiritedly, mostly around town to work n back, etc. Little highway n shit, I usually get around 340-380 miles a tank. This last time I filled up at shell again with v-power and now it looks like ill be at around 400.
I think I need to get something checked out, cus Ive always gotten around 300 miles on a tank, and Ive heard other people saying that they also get about 400 miles on a tank like you. I dont know. Are you chipped? Maybe its a DSG/Stick thing, cus I think the other peoplr that told me they got about 400 miles on a tank were DSG also. Either way, That Ethos has given me almost 350 miles on this tank when I usually get around 300, and Im not even on E yet.