GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Show's been in decline for the past few seasons. Let it die, remember the good times.

This. I don't want to watch it anymore. It makes a mockery of actual car enthusiasm. There is no passion for cars in that show anymore.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I think there is the occasional twinkle in their eyes, real enthusiasm for the cars. But that said, it's only a handful of cars and most of them are exotics we peasants will never drive.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I agree, the last few years have kinda been meh.

that said.. as much as he is awesome and the show is great, blah blah blah.. he hit someone. He verbally abused someone. At any "normal" job, that's it - its over. you're done.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion

that said.. as much as he is awesome and the show is great, blah blah blah.. he hit someone. He verbally abused someone. At any "normal" job, that's it - its over. you're done.

Sounds like "Top Gear" is a normal job as well. Except you have all these online key board warriors jumping in to defend him :laugh:

SyDiko

Ready to race!
You know what? I loved Top Gear, but it did run for almost 2 dozen seasons.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind seeing The Stig, Clarkson, Hammond, and May start a new show.... About cars... Perhaps with a different name, and on a different network.... *cough* Netflix *cough*.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

OMG STOP YELLING AT ME! HELP!!

Verserk-MK6

Ready to race!
You know what? I loved Top Gear, but it did run for almost 2 dozen seasons.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind seeing The Stig, Clarkson, Hammond, and May start a new show.... About cars... Perhaps with a different name, and on a different network.... *cough* Netflix *cough*.

I like what you are throwing down *cough* Must be a New England mind set.. (smart and what not)

SyDiko

Ready to race!
I like what you are throwing down *cough* Must be a New England mind set.. (smart and what not)

Hah! :thumbsup:

I will necro this thread if i see Top Speed Staring Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May on Netflix in a year or 2! :)

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
OMG Jeremy is losing his job for being a jackass- lets petition for him to keep his job... LOL GTFO here.

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
OMG Jeremy is losing his job for being a jackass- lets petition for him to keep his job... LOL GTFO here.

^LOL....A little late to the party??