The Petition To Reinstate Jeremy Clarkson

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
What happened?

Tech72

Ready to race!
Nah, whatever he did, keep him banned. His antics and jokes are getting old. Same old boring schtick episode after episode.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
FFR Cobra, GX470
Nah, whatever he did, keep him banned. His antics and jokes are getting old. Same old boring schtick episode after episode.

Don't watch then. The ratings seem to disagree with you. I don't agree with all his comments, but I'm for preserving free speech. Not this wussy, new coddled generation.

Tech72

Ready to race!
Nobody said anything about clamming JC up for his views. Be outspoken, say whatever he wants, no problem. He's just getting stale from an entertainment point of view. The show stopped being a real auto review show and became a comedy sketch featuring cartoon like characters. Once in awhile, they feature a car review.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
FFR Cobra, GX470
Nobody said anything about clamming JC up for his views. Be outspoken, say whatever he wants, no problem. He's just getting stale from an entertainment point of view. The show stopped being a real auto review show and became a comedy sketch featuring cartoon like characters. Once in awhile, they feature a car review.

Lol, stop watching it then. Are you one of those people that complains about shows and yet continues to watch them? That's the point of the show though. That's why it's a top show globally. It's not supposed to be a real auto review show. That's what motorweek is for, and 5th gear. Oops, 5th gear got canceled. People watch Top Gear for the contrasting personalities and conflict between the hosts, not for honest reviews of the cars.

Vroomer

Banned

Thats why people watch it though, because its a fun car show. There are plenty cut and dry review shows, plus you can just go on youtube and find dozen reviews on every car. So its not like the world needs more of the same.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
FFR Cobra, GX470
Thats why people watch it though, because its a fun car show. There are plenty cut and dry review shows, plus you can just go on youtube and find dozen reviews on every car. So its not like the world needs more of the same.

Thank you! Hell, my wife enjoys watching it! She'll sure as hell bitch about watching Wheeler Dealers, or Motorweek though.

Thumper

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 Golf R Stg3 APR

LMAO

You have no idea what the show is about clearly. You're probably one of the people that writes in and complains they don't do enough reviews on "affordable" cars. LOL

Nobody wants to watch a show about a Kia Rio and Hyundai Accent, not every week for sure. You want that garbage just subscribe to Consumer Reports and be done.

The show IS a comedy tailored to gear/petrol heads who love FAST, flashy cars. And it's perfect and Clarkson is an integral part of it.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
who cares? Petition to reinstate? I have bigger fish to fry than to petition for a TV show.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
FFR Cobra, GX470
who cares? Petition to reinstate? I have bigger fish to fry than to petition for a TV show.

Lol, yeah I bet you're solving world hunger and campaigning for peace all over the world. Very noble work you're doing.

DBESTGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I like Clarkson but fuck him, he's been pushing his luck for years thinking he's to important to get shit canned and it fin ally caught up to him and bit him in the ass. No sympathy here.

I respect your opinion. I agree, he pushes the boundaries. I think it's important to have people like him around though. Otherwise, we're all vanilla.